Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DAOC Scammers

AlimotoAlimoto Member UncommonPosts: 2

Hi All,

Does anyone remember a famous guild in Dark Age Of Camelot that just used to scam people?

I remember the guild writing stories about all their scams, although i would of hate to of been the one scammed the stories were funny as hell.

Anyone remember what they were called? If i remember correctly they moved to WoW and started scamming some people there too? Just want to show a friend the really funny stories of what can happen >.<

Cheers

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

They called themselves Dark Wolves, and to a lesser extent had a lesser guild called Dark Puppies... they were scamming people on the Merlin server.  They would appear as douche nozzles to most because they exploited the gullability, ignorance and outright stupidity of some people.  I was never a victim and I do feel sorry for the people who were.  But life tends to suck and games are no different.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-