Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Blizzard Recruiting at AGDC

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

Blizzard has announced that they will have recruiters at the Austin Game Developers Conference, and they're looking to fill a variety of positions.

Do you have the passion to create great games? We're always looking for skilled individuals willing to challenge themselves to achieve excellence. This year at the Austin Game Developers Conference, members of Blizzard's global recruiting team will be on hand to answer all of your job-related questions. Bring your resume, demo reel, or business card -- our recruiting team will be happy to receive all your materials and talk to you about opportunities at Blizzard.

We look forward to meeting you in Austin, Texas!

Read more here.

Comments

• GoplyGoply Member Posts: 48

Allience Death Knights rofl are you kidding me, Blizzard is that scientist thats a genius that just went mad and is now expirimenting with insane ideas instead of logic, imo of course...

And Heros not being more powerfull BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Is all I have to say to that, make them 81-100 and add more content to the game, make 71+ hard to do make it so not everyone will make it... And add a flippin Hardcore server, what I mean by that is PERMADEATH yes thats right im alittle nutty myself...  Until then I wont be returning to this game ever, and since I know non of the above will happen I know I wont be coming back...  Good Game though to those who like to do quests and nothing but, ya ya I know the technicallities but it sure does feel like that ehh...

"Sticking with what works doesn't make good games, it remakes them, I quit playing that a while ago.
    After all, no artist got anywhere from repainting the Mona Lisa as a black women in a white dress...

It's about the paintin man, it's about the paintin..." -Goply