Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Economy

I know there will be ship ammunition, ship parts, and ship assembly produced by players and I wanted to know what else will there be to produce? Tailoring, weapons (swords, daggers, pistols, bullets), food?

Comments

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

As far as I know everything is mass produced so no you can't make and sell clothes or swords but yes to things like rum and tobbacco, though I'm not sure about food. New and better clothes and weapons are unlocked from doing quests, like if you're in the British navy you get upgrades to your uniform when you level up or do quests. Or if you get your hand blown off in a quest you get to have a hook, I'm not very certain though you'll need Rick to be more specific and correct me.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• hueyl77hueyl77 Member Posts: 19

I think I read somewhere that you can build a farm on one of your lots and be a farmer.  Sailors do need "provision" to travel.  Not sure if this is still the case.