Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*sigh* there must be something wrong with me...

here i am a grown man, good job, responsible.. and i'm shopping online for stikfas because i want to make a ninja battle on my desk.

Comments

• wyvexwyvex Member UncommonPosts: 346

what do you do for work?

• xxthecorexxxxthecorexx Member Posts: 1,078

i'm a project manager for a construction company.

some of the stop motion video done with these things is really cool too, not that i'm going to do that or anything, i just think having a frozen in time ninja battle on my desk would be entertaining for some reason, i can change their positions ever few days or when ever i feel like it, or just leave 'em. they're super articulated and some of the poses they can actually bend into are very human-esque.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Why have stikfas when you can have real ninjas fighting on your desk?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• tunabuntunabun Member UncommonPosts: 666

Originally posted by xxthecorexx

i'm a project manager for a construction company.

some of the stop motion video done with these things is really cool too, not that i'm going to do that or anything, i just think having a frozen in time ninja battle on my desk would be entertaining for some reason, i can change their positions ever few days or when ever i feel like it, or just leave 'em. they're super articulated and some of the poses they can actually bend into are very human-esque.
    Guaranteed you do "Ninja Kama Sutra", whether you wanted to or not, now that it's mentioned it just has to be done.

- Burying Threads Since 1979 -

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138

Weird.. I haven't heard anything on Stikfas in ages..I've always meant to get some but never got around do it. I'd keep it tasteful.. otherwise you'll end up as "That guy with the two ninjas boinking on his desk"

• wyvexwyvex Member UncommonPosts: 346

Originally posted by Zikiel

Weird.. I haven't heard anything on Stikfas in ages..I've always meant to get some but never got around do it. I'd keep it tasteful.. otherwise you'll end up as "That guy with the two ninjas boinking on his desk"
    yea same. last time i even saw stikfas was when i used to play with them when i was 7.

(btw to xxthecorexx, when you say doing the stop motion, are you making a stop motion film? if so post it when your done.)