Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can't wait :P

2»

Comments

• Urahara2006Urahara2006 Member UncommonPosts: 10

all i want to say is that why do ppl need to argue about games. each game is very unique to the developers. yes i agree that WAR is WoW 2.0 and that linage 3 will be a very seperate game to aion but i dont see why some ppl need to say things like "this game is only for anime queers, ff lovers or flying winged asians" that made me cry with laughter at how pathetic some ppl are in abuseing other ppl, i mean im a anime lover and a ff fan so i love many games, and i love indepth storylines with hard work needed for something good in return  this is why asian mmos are may fav type. the user who posted that comment is properly the sort of person who has a short attention span or cannot grasp the beautiful storys asian mmos entail. the users that mainly play a game for a few months are players that dont like doin a little hard work to advance further into the game and those ppl make me cry with laughter when they try make others follow them

• Dippy11Dippy11 Member UncommonPosts: 283

All insults, immaturity and bad grammar aside, Aion is a beautiful game without a doubt.  I don't know much about this game, but I hope the game-play and story will be half as good as the gorgeous scenery.