Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rise of Kunark trial

littlestar12littlestar12 Member Posts: 22

I'm thinking about to start my EQ2 adventure when the Rise of Kunark expansion is released.
I was quite disappointed by the island trial. I gave EQ2 another chance with The Echoes of Faydwer trial, which was a way nicer experience - howver still not my cup of tea. But I'm hoping that Kunark will be the greatest of them all.

So what I'm looking for is the Rise of Kunark trial. Based on the earlier trials, does anyone have an idea on when it is going to be released (if ever)?

Comments

• ShariahShariah Member Posts: 4

They havent even released the expansion yet.  That goes live around November 13th, the trial wont be for another 6months after that maybe.

• littlestar12littlestar12 Member Posts: 22

Originally posted by Shariah
    They havent even released the expansion yet. That goes live around November 13th, the trial wont be for another 6months after that maybe.
    Hmm, that's quite a while to wait then. Strange however, the WoW Burning Crusade trial was available a month or two after the release IIRC.
  • shadout00shadout00 Member Posts: 253

Probably not 6 months...I would say 1 or 2.

Oh yeah WoW had its trial out cause when you have 8 million people world wide bitching, you tend to give them what they want.