Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iam buying Prophecies & Eye Of The North Expansion Pack

endzoendzo Member Posts: 68

i want to start playing GW so i thought get the orginal and the latest and combine new with old but dont no if prophecies the orignal it says on expansion pack you need one of these to play it so can someone help please wana start playing guild wars soon and what graphics card do i need

if you post your a star =)

Comments

• twhaaktwhaak Member Posts: 26

hey

i don't really get your question(probebley becous my english suc*s)

but stil maby this can help

for gw:en you need 1 whole gw(gw prof  ge f  gw:nf)

maby you can get the platinum edition (gw prof and gw:en)

eye of the north is an expension pack no full game

i think that you should get the platinum becous of the story

hope that was usefull

if it's not pleas tell

• airslayerxairslayerx Member Posts: 21

Originally posted by twhaak

hey
    i don't really get your question(probebley becous my english suc*s)
    but stil maby this can help
    for gw:en you need 1 whole gw(gw prof  ge f  gw:nf)
    maby you can get the platinum edition (gw prof and gw:en)
    eye of the north is an expension pack no full game
    i think that you should get the platinum becous of the story

hope that was usefull
    if it's not pleas tell
    I don't mean to be rude, but that isn't exactly very helpfull, here's some good advice tho

1.)yes, prophecies is the first in the series

2.)you can't really go wrong, it doesn't matter which one you buy because either way you will have many many people to play with

3.) I would recommend buying factions or nightfall, and then when it comes out Eye of The North

4.)Or if you want to make sure you get ALL the features(I'm doing this as well)buy, prophecies, factions, nighfall, and eye of the north, this way, you're not missing out on anything

5.)Or if you have the patience, wait till GuildWars2 comes out because then you'll be able to go 1, above lvl 20 and 2, you can play as a different race(GW2 comes out next year)

I hope my advice helped you out as it gives you a lot of options to choose from oh and one more thing, they're all free so you don't have to worry about having to pay for monthly fees!!

-Airslayerx

• twhaaktwhaak Member Posts: 26

does't matter

i always try to help

but well...

i hope your awnser helps

din't get the question very well to

just for fun.

• DraganceDragance Member Posts: 90

ok well, if i get factions, i heard somthing like i can trade my char into proph nightfall, and eyes of the north.

also, can i get some advice on the game, cause im really interested in joing i just need to read up on it first