Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Passed my driving test!!!

Shadow786Shadow786 Member UncommonPosts: 210

OH YEAH !!!!

Comments

• Keebs1984Keebs1984 Member Posts: 1,356

Welcome to the world of high gas prices, constant "what is that sound?" feelings, and never-ending oil/air filter replacements.

For your sake I hope you are driving a Hybrid, Yaris, or Fit.

Actually do yourself a favor and just get a scooter. It will save you a crapload of stress, worry and money.

Eternally mine,
    Keebs

The MMO gaming blog I write for.

• nowarrantynowarranty Member Posts: 75

Yaris is one of the ugliest things I have ever seen on the road.

And congrats. I failed my first test . It's so nice to be able to drive wherever whenever now though.

• n25phillyn25philly Member Posts: 1,317
    Originally posted by Keebs1984

Welcome to the world of high gas prices, constant "what is that sound?" feelings, and never-ending oil/air filter replacements.
    Actually do yourself a favor and just get a scooter. It will save you a crapload of stress, worry and money.

You must have a really crappy car.  my car is over 2 years old, and I haven't those kinds of issues.

member of imminst.org

• xxthecorexxxxthecorexx Member Posts: 1,078

Originally posted by Shadow786

OH YEAH !!!!

well congrats.

just out of curiosity...

do you have a job to pay for your car, gas, insurance, tags, registration, repairs ?

why have you waited so long to get a license ?

being that you're 26 years old i was just wondering is all.

• Keebs1984Keebs1984 Member Posts: 1,356

Originally posted by n25philly

You must have a really crappy car.  my car is over 2 years old, and I haven't those kinds of issues.

Ummmmm. . .

1. All cars need gas.
    2. All cars make wierd noises, while most of the time they don't mean anything they can still be stressful.
    3. All cars need oil/air filter replacements every 3 months/3600 miles or 6 months/7500 miles. Depending on your brand of car.

What magicalmobile do you drive that requires none of this?

Eternally mine,
    Keebs

The MMO gaming blog I write for.

• wyvexwyvex Member UncommonPosts: 346

i cant stand driving any more every time i drive i almost hit some one and they hong the horn at me for 5 seconds and then my mom yells at me in the car and then i tell my mom to drive on the way back

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

Originally posted by xxthecorexx

He registered in 04. Back then, he was probably 12 (joined up before his 13th birthday that year), which is too young to sign up on the website. So he just threw up some BS age. It's been 3 years, so he's now 16, finally able to take his driving test.

To the OP: It's really not that big of a deal. They let almost anyone pass driving tests nowadays. It's scary how bad new drivers are. If you ask me, the age should be 16 for drinking, 18 for driving, and 21 to vote.

-Machiavelli

• n25phillyn25philly Member Posts: 1,317

Originally posted by n25philly

Ummmmm. . .

1. All cars need gas.
    2. All cars make wierd noises, while most of the time they don't mean anything they can still be stressful.
    3. All cars need oil/air filter replacements every 3 months/3600 miles or 6 months/7500 miles. Depending on your brand of car.

What magicalmobile do you drive that requires none of this?

1) duh!  I don't worry about it though because I have corporate gas cards.

2) No, no weird noises here

3) Yeah, I get an oil change around ever 3000 miles.  An oil change is what, $20?  My dealer even gives every 5th one free.

member of imminst.org

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Originally posted by ViolentY

He registered in 04. Back then, he was probably 12 (joined up before his 13th birthday that year), which is too young to sign up on the website. So he just threw up some BS age. It's been 3 years, so he's now 16, finally able to take his driving test.

To the OP: It's really not that big of a deal. They let almost anyone pass driving tests nowadays. It's scary how bad new drivers are. If you ask me, the age should be 16 for drinking, 18 for driving, and 21 to vote.

They might as well do 16  to drink here in Britain. Makes no difference what so ever.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• Shadow786Shadow786 Member UncommonPosts: 210

Originally posted by ViolentY

Yeah your right but im 19 :P. Also im from the uk so i guess its alot harder .

Also maniac speaks the truth!!