Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Beta Slot Events

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

Games Workshop is holding a number of events that will see some lucky participants walk away with beta slots.

September 12th - 16th, Games Workshop will be raffling off 50 beta cards for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning! Every hour will be your chance to win, just show up and enter at the Games Workshop Hobby Center for the Hobby Festival located at:

Yorkridge Shopping Center

1810 York Road

Lutherville, Maryland 21093

There will be plenty of games, prizes, give-a-ways and entertainment, including a chance to play the yet to be released, Warhammer 40,000 Apocalypse game, not officially due out until October! For hours and more information, please call (410) 252-7233.

Learn about more events here.

Comments

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

About 10 to 20 minutes from where I live.   I might have to check this out.  Not really hyped about WAR, but I would like the chance to help the better the game through beta.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• KelharthKelharth Member Posts: 2

After Blizzcon another self love fest from a company that only the smallest % can attend. This isn't big enough to put up on the web. I'm sure there will be people that will travel thousands of miles to get a chance for a beta. Why don't they just freakin charge money to get in? Hammer Is the next big thing. I would pay the full price upfront and again when it comes out plus a subscription fee to help in the beta. Can't travel to bum fck wherever though. I want this game to work sooo bad. I've been a Games Workshop fan since the 70's. I still play Talisman and Chainsaw Warrior. Let me in the freakin Beta. I would work so hard to help make this the WoW killer.

• cid102cid102 Member Posts: 1

man i wish i could get over there and get that beta code ... but sadly its way to far for me to attend :(

• midwestnetsmidwestnets Member CommonPosts: 81

It does seem to be a bad characteristic for a good beta tester.  "Do you live within walking distance of our studio?"

I hope none of these guys are postal workers.