Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SFC Open Beta August 31st

Hello every one my name is Ryan I am the Public Relations Manager from UglyWarts Studios. We currently have a new game coming out for Open Beta testing, called “Search For Celestia.”

This RTS MO game will look some what similar to Star Craft one of the greatest games ever made by Blizzard Entertainment. But there are considerable differences in the game that you will begin to realize as you play the game.

The current release date for the open beta testing is set for August 31st 2007. We will be launching the servers and hope to see many on that day. The link for the download of the game will be posted here on the 31st; so keep your eyes open! Below is an artical for  you to read.

For more information please contact me at; [email protected]

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    I couldn't find any way to sing up to beta from that website.

• UWSPublicUWSPublic Member Posts: 3

At the moment there is no beta sign up, if you want to play just have to download the game. The link for the game download will be provided on august 31st.

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762

Originally posted by Vrika

I couldn't find any way to sing up to beta from that website.
    I think its just an RTS game with online capabilities. Like every other RTS game out there. Not a massively multiplayer online RTS.

therefore no account name or pass would be required to play it.

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• NakedFuryNakedFury Member UncommonPosts: 411

Can you tell me the website for more info about the game? I tried to visit the site at the end of the game info but it took me to the studio site and there is not any info about SFC.

• UWSPublicUWSPublic Member Posts: 3

We are currently having problems with the page sorry I will post as soon as the website is up. Thank you for your patience.

• NakedFuryNakedFury Member UncommonPosts: 411

Ohh yes please fix the site, Im itching to check some screenshots or features of the game. It sounds very cool.

• EPDJEPDJ Member Posts: 130

I have a bad feeling about the words, "For the last couple of months,"................. Good games take much longer then a "couple" of months.. so more then likely, this is going to be a poorly made game(not trying to be mean).

Also, you might as well post your sales pitch so that people know the quality of the work that you will be presenting to see whether they will be interested. Job Search Post posted by Coffee a few months ago.

Anyway, your previous work looks fairly decent for a independent small group of artists/programmers... buts its somewhat dated. I would suggest looking for a proff. company to work at if you still really need a job. Well, the best of luck to you and your game.

Edit: oh, btw... The name Celestia is already taken by a spacesim/game... originality is the key to success.