Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alignment / Class / Sub-class

xzantamwulfxzantamwulf Member UncommonPosts: 121
What is your alignment???????????????????????????????????????

As long as it breathes and its not one of me it should most definetly flee.

Reseistance is futile join Thieves of the symbolic shadow now
http://www.freewebs.com.symbolicshadow

Comments

• xzantamwulfxzantamwulf Member UncommonPosts: 121
    What is your True Class??????????????

• xzantamwulfxzantamwulf Member UncommonPosts: 121
    What Is Your Sub-Class ???????????????????????????????????????

• tu_uilwentu_uilwen Member Posts: 794

I think a Ranger Sub Necro would be cool.......

That would be a very very interesting combination of classes.......

Uilwen
    Waiting for
    Everquest 2
    World of warcraft
    Half-life 2
    Guild wars

Currently playing
    Everquest...45 wood elf Ranger
    DAoC.....26 Paladin *albion*

---------------------------------------------
    WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage
    -Doneski 85 Orc death knight

"Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko
    "If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura
    ---------------------------------------------

• PLH2034PLH2034 Member Posts: 58

Neutral Ranger/Monk

Thats what i played in that 4 day promotional thingy and I was told many times i was a better healer than most monksimage

• DrakaeonDrakaeon Member Posts: 630

I'm going for the Ranger/Monk... decided that ever since I found out you could have two classes. What is better than a long distance attack with heal and rez. Not to mention... you can sneak behind enemy lines and rez people who died and then get 'em from the back. Go Ranger/Monk!

Waiting for Guild Wars XD

• 2pacalypse2pacalypse Member Posts: 198
    playing some of the missions at e3 i found to my amazement really how effective a  ranger/necro really is cuz the ranger can hit from far and can use higher areas to their advantage and when dealing with big bad mobs you switch to rotten i believe it was and in alot of tough spots that skill really kicked ass.

GW Alpha Member

Legion of Exile

• ZombaisZombais Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I used a Ranger/Necro in E3 for everyone and it worked great, why bother stop attacking being a monk to heal yourself when you can just drain the life right out of your target image

• UberXUberX Member Posts: 60

I'm going Monk/Necro. I can summon, and heal, and buff myself a little army.

• PHxReignPHxReign Member Posts: 15

I played Necromancer/Mesmer in the E3 For Everyone. And I plan to stick to it, eventhough it's not one of the more usual combinations. But I really had a blast in playing a tactical game. I don't mind that I don't do much damage up close like the warrior or from far away like the ranger or that I can't really heal or revive like the monk.

I just enjoy helping out the team by tipping the balance with necro/mesmer powers. There's nothing like slowing down an enemy who is being chased by 2 of my warrior teammates. image And once I sacrificed myself by teleporting down into a canyon (I managed to get a lock onto a body) and lured all the monsters to the side of it so my team could easily kill them. Obviously I got killed immediately, but no other character is able to do stuff like that. image

In this game is not which class everybody had that makes it the best to choose , its really how u play them.

Even a person who knows how to play a Mesmer / Monk could do some damage if they knew how to play them but i gues we have to wait and see.

GW Alpha Member

Legion of Exile

• unaydonunaydon Member Posts: 116

played necro /elm .but my play dif in game just have to see how it all comes out in the real game when it comes out .just can't what and see if thay get it out by nov . dec . I don't think thay will make it but i can always hope.

imageimageimage

• PillonatorPillonator Member Posts: 27
    Im going for warrior/necro baby!!

There's no cooking like mama's cooking!!!!

There's no cooking like mama's cooking!!!!

• CondorCondor Member Posts: 11

Can you be the same Class & Sub-class?

IE: Can you choose Ranger/Ranger, Warrior/Warrior, etc...?

• DaShizDaShiz Member Posts: 375

Originally posted by Condor
    Can you be the same Class & Sub-class?

IE: Can you choose Ranger/Ranger, Warrior/Warrior, etc...?

Not really. If you choose to specialize into a sub-class at the level of assention then you have to choose a class different from you main specialization. Now wether or not you have to choose a sub class is interesting. When I played the E3 for everyone event I played as a Warrior/Necro but I ended up removeing all of my points localized for necro abilities and putting them into my warrior abilities i.e. toughness, Sword, Hammer, etc...

What do you mean by alignment? I havn't seen anything upon alignment being some type of factor in the game or a game mechanic incorporated into gameplay.

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

• SkylessSkyless Member Posts: 58

When I participated in the E3 for everyone event I was a necromancer/mesmerist. And while I did like the necromancer true class(even though they lacked summons) I had trouble finding useful mesmer spells. Aside from 2 or 3 good ones, I really didn't feel it offered a lot. I hope they add some more flavor to the mesmers. I only saw 2 true class mesmers during my whole play time.

There are some mesmer skills that do alot of damage such as reverse cast type effects and other negative type effects.

Go to this link to see most of what was seen at E3.  ( Its All about Learning Your Char in The End )

http://guildwars.ogaming.com/data/404~Mesmer.php

GW Alpha Member

Legion of Exile