Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When do you think the new expansion will come out?

Seeing as it may be a few months before actual testing, and a couple more until final release, feel free to place your ETAs here, just month and year is enough.

My estimate: February/March 2008

Sidenote: Please stay on topic, if you hate have anything against WoW, this isn't the place to moan about how stupid and immature you are. I have yet to see a mature, well-thought WoW feedback post.

Not really happy that the level cap is being increased, but I can't wait to see the destructable buildings and siege weapons, but better not jump to conclusions and wait.

Post away.

Comments

• letum6030letum6030 Member Posts: 206

I think the expansion will be released between 1 week and a month before WAR is released.  Wait until WAR announces a release date and then you'll have a pretty good idea of the release date for WotLK. 

• FahrenheitTHFahrenheitTH Member Posts: 130

Good point, Blizzard should really focus on crowd-pleasing content this time.

• letum6030letum6030 Member Posts: 206

They should, but they don't have to.  They have a system that is working for them.  Why fix what's not broken?  Although I don't like the fact that they are trying to play catch-up. They have had a while to implement all of the things that other games (which were announced quite some time ago) are now focusing on.