Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online

Hello assorted gents and ladies!

I started this thread for a little fun. (FUN??!!! I MUST TROLL THE HELL OUTT A THIS FORUM!!!)

Take the oppurtunity to throw out your favorite Warhammer quotes, jokes, cartoon strips, lingo etc.

Have fun. Be creative.

For example:

Dwarves= Stuntiez (Greenskin Lingo)

Sig by WhiskeyJack1

Comments

• whitedelightwhitedelight Member Posts: 1,544

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG

• EldaElda Member Posts: 343

Originally posted by whitedelight

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG

LOL that is so wrong ;)

WAAAGH!

that's be much better!

• EldaElda Member Posts: 343

While looking for one of the best Warhammer quotes in know, I came across this one in my big book. Might give you a good feeling of who the Dark Elves are...

"Kill them with swords, kill them with lances and spears, kill them with the bolts of your crossbows. Kill their warriors, kill their women and their children, their eldery and their sick. Kill their hounds, cattle and their livestock. But above all, kill with pleasure" - Captain Daerkhil of the Black Ark Bringer of Joyous Oblivion prior to the punitive Dark Elf raid on the coastal town of Bergsburg. There where no survivors.

• checkthis500checkthis500 Member Posts: 1,236

I'll quote something later tonight about how people felt about a certain witch hunter from a short story I read recently.

The setting was that a carriage was stopped by a witch hunter whose horse had thrown a shoe, so he needed a ride.  There were several people in the carriage getting taken to various places and as the witch hunter sat down inside, he told the people "Well we have a long ride ahead of us, why don't you all tell me about yourselves."

I'm sure anyone who knows that a witch hunter's job is to interrogate and kill heretics, would understand the amount of tension felt in the carriage after the witch hunter had made such a suggestion.

It made me grin quite a bit.

---------------------------------------------
    I live to fight, and fight to live.

• BryanBoitonoBryanBoitono Member Posts: 199

"I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash 'eads, break faces, and stomp on da bits dat are left. An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss.

I think its one of the best quotes ever. However, I am a biased Greenies TT player.

I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad, The dreams in which I'm dieing are the best I've ever had.

• whitedelightwhitedelight Member Posts: 1,544
    Originally posted by Elda

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG

LOL that is so wrong ;)

WAAAGH!

that's be much better!

Aww get off my back! lol. I am an Age of Conan follower who just recently started really looking into this game!

• smiley123smiley123 Member UncommonPosts: 174

If they put a ball and chain on your leg you can use it to smash someones head in.

-13th legion(book)

• skitzo626skitzo626 Member Posts: 42
    Originally posted by Elda

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG

LOL that is so wrong ;)

WAAAGH!

that's be much better!

Always gotta remember that H 

• "While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, there can be no peace."

"I feel the warp overtaking me... it is a good pain!"

"Enemies of the dark gods, bewaaare!"

"I'z dead 'ard and ready for stompin'!"

"Glory for the first man to die! Charge!"

who's dying now?"

I really like many of the 40K quote 

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

"I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash 'eads, break faces, and stomp on da bits dat are left. An' den I'm gonna get really mean." Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• BryanBoitonoBryanBoitono Member Posts: 199

Originally posted by DuraheLL

"I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash 'eads, break faces, and stomp on da bits dat are left. An' den I'm gonna get really mean." Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss
    I posted that on the first page, hahhahaa.

Heres another riviting quote:

"Blood for the blood god"   a classic.

I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad, The dreams in which I'm dieing are the best I've ever had.