Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can i download the game?

Please i wanna try this game so please reply immediately

Moki

Comments

• JetrpgJetrpg Member UncommonPosts: 2,347

Its in beta, not released yet

"Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one ..." - Thomas Paine

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Originally posted by moki11

If you play PotBS and make a pirate called "Jack Sparrow" I'll hunt you down in real life with a chainsaw.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• AdythielAdythiel Member Posts: 726

You can sign up for the Closed Beta...and hope you get in. The only other way to play it is find an expo or convention they are at like this last weekend at PAX07 in Seattle. Otherwise it is just wait. It won't be a F2P game, it will have a purchased CD-key and monthly fee.

• HerodesHerodes Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

Originally posted by Agricola1
    Originally posted by moki11 Please i wanna try this game so please reply immediately
    If you play PotBS and make a pirate called "Jack Sparrow" I'll hunt you down in real life with a chainsaw.

Hey, imagine this:

You as a promising pirate are in a tough battle, outnumbered by the enemy 2:1.

SUDDENLY!

The great JACK SPARROW(!) joins the battle and together you both send the enemies to the sandy sea-ground.
    After the glorious fight you both follow the sunset and drink a barrel of rum or two.

• GurkzGurkz Member Posts: 126

No just wait there will be....

Jack Sparrow, JACCK SPARROWWW, Jack01223 SparRoowW, Jack0 Sparr00w TeHrealJack, ArchlordJackSparrow and on and on and on its going to be retarded!

Sig by WhiskeyJack1

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977
    Originally posted by Herodes

Originally posted by Agricola1

Originally posted by moki11

Hey, imagine this:

You as a promising pirate are in a tough battle, outnumbered by the enemy 2:1.

SUDDENLY!

The great JACK SPARROW(!) joins the battle and together you both send the enemies to the sandy sea-ground.

After the glorious fight you both follow the sunset and drink a barrel of rum or two.

I'd rather walk the plank mate!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

This discussion has been closed.