Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shutdown the Darkfall forum due to neglect

ryotianryotian Member Posts: 138

I wonder if you should just remove your Darkfall forum. You guys dont seem to patrol it well. There are people that do nothing but troll that part of this site 24/7. I suggest you consider just shutting down that forum if you not going to moderate it. PErsonally I'll be at Darkfall official site myself and only use this site for Developer's Corner if for that much

Comments

• flakesflakes Member Posts: 575

I believe that all the games named on this site have forumparts.So allthough you seem to hate most of what is posted look at it this way.If there is no forum a lot of people won't even know the game exists and thus when you actually start playing your game it will have a lot lesser people who actually go out and buy it.

These forums are an outlet place for people.Also spammers/trolls are a part of that.This website is great for finding out about mmorpg's and reading a bit bout it , then when it actually starts to interest you you go to the official forums to get more detail about the games named.So i'd say removing it won't benefit you or darkfall in any way.