Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HK-47 Help Question.

EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

We all know since Chapter 6 was introduced alot of the NPCs got harder. This including quests that were once soloable, now require a group.

So my question is this. Does anyone have any tips on doing the HK47 quest? How many people does this quest require now and is a Medic neccessary as well? My guild does it, but I been having bad timing on joining with them. And about how long does this quest last for?

Can this quest been done by way of PUG? I know the OR schematic drops + other types of loot, but if you got a 'x' amount of players that want it, you gotta keep repeating.

Comments

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

HK-47 has never really been soloable...unless you REALLY knew what you were doing but it's always been, and will be until Chapter 7, the hardest quest in the ground game. 

Since Chapter 6.8 and the instance had its difficulty made more difficult, I've done it with a group of 5 and succeded.  I can guarantee that you will need a Medic and this Medic will need to know their profession and the limits of what they can do.  There are a few guides up on the Game Guides forum that have a walkthrough on how to do it, but don't be dissapointed if you fail the first few times.  The effects each boss you encounter along the way can throw you off.  Just remember, everything you encounter along the way you'll then have to deal with again as HK does everything that the earlier bosses do ;)

• BaronJuJuBaronJuJu Member UncommonPosts: 1,832

Last time I did HK I had 5 folks: 2 Jedi, 1 Commando, 1 Officer and 1 Medic

"If we don't attack them, they will attack us first. So we'd better retaliate before they have a chance to strike"

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

Thanks Obraik and Baron.. This does help alot, especially when I cant get ahold of some guildmates while online.