Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Pirates! Beyond the Graphics

CedrykCedryk Member Posts: 11

THE GRAPHICS ARE RIGHT ON...

If you remember that this is a MMORPG version of Sid Meirs Pirates!

Similar graphics have worked well for games like Ultima Online and others.  How fancy does it need to be?  How much processor time should be taken away from the action to be applied to bells and whistles?  I prefer lean and mean, high speed, fast paced...  Get 100 enemies on your screen and see what I mean.

THE PVP IS THE BEST OF ANY MMORPG*!

I have played them all, and for a NON-FIRST PERSON* game, this is EASILY the best PVP action of ANY.

Also the PvP oriented community... What can you say... Funny, Hardcore, Exciting... Nothing like them anywhere.

1.5 years under my belt, I keep trying the new games out there, but I always play this game to feed my PvP Tooth!

CHECK IT OUT, STICK WITH IT A WHILE, YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN!

5/5 for PvP, 4/5 for Graphics (in the spirit of Pirates!), 5/5 for Community, 5/5 for Price (Pay Once, Play Forever, no Item buying to give others advantage as in other "so called free games")

Comments

• CedrykCedryk Member Posts: 11

NEW!

Another patch was released recently.  It enhances even further the awesome Player-vs-Player system that this game already has.  Right now, I believe this game is the BEST NON-FIRST PERSON PVP game out there!  And for sure, the price is right!

Give it a try!  You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

• bernoullibernoulli Member Posts: 1

I think teh people that are stuck on graphics have less imagination than the ones that love the gameplay regardless of the eye candy.

That said, WOP has been my favorite game for almost 3 years. I joined in beta and we had so much fun every night i log in and play every chance I get.

I'm one of the crazy ones sinking ship was talking about in her post :) she's 100% right we have the best time at night from around 9pm est - 1 or 2 am. My nickname is Freakshow so login with your 10 hour account and come say hi :)

And if you have any questions or need any ships or anything let me know, I love to help new people :))

Hope to see you in game,

Vinny

• IceXtremeIceXtreme Member Posts: 2

Yeah 100% FUN Game! Enjoy it, Getting started is a bit confusing but after a bit you get used to it... Everyone's welcome to at least try... you get 10 hours free... you not going to lose anything... just gain experience as a Pirate.. arr arr.... See you in the deep blue! Where you at Freakshow... i own you couple rafts muwahahahha you can run but you cannot Hide!

• BigBirdBawzBigBirdBawz Member Posts: 9

i miss you old scallywags, if you still around here come say hi in WOP.

Yes World Of Pirates is Alive and I am there to kill you.

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

I'm already bored playing in your bump-threads.

*wanders away*

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• BigBirdBawzBigBirdBawz Member Posts: 9

it's healthy to have ADD keeps a gamer alive, please don't wander into a dark hole or something could be strange animals inside. :D

Yes World Of Pirates is Alive and I am there to kill you.