Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If anyone is lookin to start sb and want a guild we are recruiting

jedeye1990jedeye1990 Member Posts: 29

Knights of sagacity is lookin for new members. Go to our forums and sign up or email me at

[email protected]   

We will teach anyone who wants to play Shadowbane and help you enjoy it more!

Thanks

CLICK HERE FOR OUR FORUM

Comments

• ShazzelShazzel Member Posts: 472

No offense but i would never even consider a guild with a generic name like "Knights of (insert something random here)". If they cant bother to find an decent name how in the world would they compete in a game like shadowbane.

• jedeye1990jedeye1990 Member Posts: 29

There are names worst than ours and they dominate. One of the longest running and best guilds is named Order of The Pink Pansies.  Tell you the truth, the name means shit. Just go kill some more boars in WoW.

Also Sagacity means "inteligence" or "smarts" and since we have a mage spec group i hope you can see the connection.

Update

We have merged with 2 other nations and now make up the Spartan Elites within the Spartan Enclave nation.

• DrenathDrenath Member UncommonPosts: 6

Is it the same KoS with the weird claw-hand-thing (think it was red on white background but not sure) from fear or wherever it was?

I didn't play on that server but I remember someone trying to migrate that guild over to veng or maybe damnation when they opened up and the guild was quite horrible at everything pvp.

Drenath - House of Errants
    www.teamxgaming.org

No this guild was started about 3 months ago.

• MMORPDEATHMMORPDEATH Member Posts: 414

questions:

what server?

do you require teamspeak/vent ?

will your members powerlevel me?

My last stint in SB, I got to like lvl 40, got in a decent guild because I had something in common with a member in it, but the rude asshole guild leader banned me and then I couldnt find another because I dont use teamspeak and am unwanted. I may end up using it as I will be living in a single room at college, but would prefer not to nevertheless.

Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice.

• DrenathDrenath Member UncommonPosts: 6

You're not going to find many guilds worth a shit that will take on a new player that refuses to use ts.

Drenath - House of Errants
    www.teamxgaming.org

• ShazzelShazzel Member Posts: 472

TS sucks... vent is where its at quality wise and yea pretty much every guild has vent. But yea dont join these noobs , use the shadowbane forums or find a guild in game.

What I would do is look at the map , see what guild has the most cities and msg/bug their members non-stop till someone invites you. Then mooch off their power levels and gear till your character is 75 (should take a day to hit 70, if it takes longer then the people your talking to are noobs). Next step: Get fully decked out, by then you'll know who's good on the server then leave the shit zerg guild and join one of the smaller "elite" guilds.

Keep in mind on mourning you'll have to stay with the zerg guilds longer, untill you can deck yourself out with cheater/FC. Very expensive stuff so you'll have to farm gold non-stop for a few weeks 24/7. No worries though by this point you'll realize shadowbane is shit and quit, unless your a massicist.