Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

just logged in for the 21day trail

CazeroCazero Member Posts: 56

and I can't find my deeds, like my bunker from mustifar along with my device that allowed me to change class up to 10 times I believe, anyone know if they removed these or did something else happen?

-Caz

Comments

• MataaMataa Member Posts: 24

Hit k to open up your datapad, they will be there. if not thn they are probably still where you left them, hope you have a waypoint. Thank god i quit from my house so when I came back I appeared in my house or I never woulda found it I don't think.

• CazeroCazero Member Posts: 56

I looked at my data pad and nothing was there but was sure that I had packed it up..

-Caz

• AveBethosAveBethos Member Posts: 611

I had lost all my deed as well, actually most of my inventory aside from a few pets I can probably never use again...  At least Han Solo gave me a new speeder... 

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Originally posted by Cazero

and I can't find my deeds, like my bunker from mustifar along with my device that allowed me to change class up to 10 times I believe, anyone know if they removed these or did something else happen?
    Have you checked the ToOW is still registed and be sure you have ToOW installed properly.

From every Vet i have spoken ingame currently even those like me who left at cu and returned recently al had all their stuf in inventory and datapad, if this is not the case be sure to contact SOEabout this.

• SioBabbleSioBabble Member Posts: 2,803

All my stuff was right where I left it when I first logged into a vet trial last April.

My main toon still has a 11 charge respec device in the bank, I've never used it on that toon.

CH, Jedi, Commando, Smuggler, BH, Scout, Doctor, Chef, BE...yeah, lots of SWG time invested.

Once a denizen of Ahazi