Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WAR & XBOX

valunvalun Member UncommonPosts: 203
Ive heard that WAR is going to be for XBOX 360 also...What do you know?

Are you stupid? Do you think i'm gonna waste my life for real life?image

Comments

• FerusaFerusa Member Posts: 211
    Originally posted by valun

I think you are talking about age of conan, and that is no rumor.

Though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

• valunvalun Member UncommonPosts: 203
    No,I know about AoC.

• FallenWolve3FallenWolve3 Member Posts: 4

This has been discussed elsewhere and no, not happening most likely. Not only is it more difficult and mostly not needed but it is much much more difficult this way in terms of updates. Games on console and computer mean that even when computers hardware has things that consoles do not (computers update all the time), they need to make sure the update is some how compatible with both systems even though if the console could be  6 years old while the computer keeps getting updated. Now with consoles being able to update it may not be a huge problem but it is still a viable one along with the fact that downloading tons of stuff so you can play the game would fill up a lot of memory despite having even 100gigs.

In other words, it is mostly not worth it's weight.

Although I imagine in the next few minutes someone will jump in and say why I am wrong and etc etc. Just look  and you will see, the chances of it happening are slim even though not 100% impossible.

• valunvalun Member UncommonPosts: 203
    Heh,tho AoC going to solve this problem and capture the market.

• FallenWolve3FallenWolve3 Member Posts: 4

Heh,tho AoC going to solve this problem and capture the market.
    There is no problem to be solved. It will have some problems with having it on both consoles but it seems with the way they are making AoC that it is designed around console and pc. While other games are pc designed than console is an afterthought.

It would be nice to be able to play any mmo on my console but I would not want to hinder WAR development/progression for it.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Oh well if it comes to the 360 it will have its advantages and vice versa.

• sweetannasweetanna Member Posts: 5

i don't know... but if that's the case, it will be really cool ....

• SoultwisterSoultwister Member Posts: 93

You do understand the compatability that exist between the xbox360 and windows Vista correct?

• gamerman98gamerman98 Member UncommonPosts: 807

WAR could be brought to the 360 without little to no problem at all...next gen consoles are like computers now..they have their own hardware and software...it wouldnt be difficult at all for them to make WAR for 360 just like AoC is...and FFXI did. And to be honest it would do just as fine as it would on PC.