Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For the love of god do not play this game. I know a better one

Name: Voyage Century

This is based on the same thing but with Real good graphics. You can go off the ship and controll your pirate/captian/merchant

http://www.voyagecenturyonline.com/   

Comments

• ZixionZixion Member Posts: 15

But you know...  World of Pirates is awesome cause they made a MMO Strategy game.

That's totally different than the game you found.

• TheHelperTheHelper Member Posts: 108

ok  dident know that it wasent rpg. hehe. But atleast Voyage Century is more fun :D better graph and funny game play. btw thx for telling me that. 

• ZixionZixion Member Posts: 15

Yes that's true, graphics is of course better, but I'm amazed of the strategy game cause it's the first mmo of that genre I've seen

• TheHelperTheHelper Member Posts: 108

Is it That Good?  

• DizzDizz Member Posts: 4

I have been playing WoP since its very early beta stages and I can say that there is no game quite like it out there.

Sure the graphics are not the greatest, but it is the gameplay and community that make the game great and interesting.

• CedrykCedryk Member Posts: 11

Are you kidding???

Voyage Century Online??  Sure, great graphics...  A very warm and fuzzy community.

If you really HATE PVP, and ONLY want to skill and chat, then definately go to Voyage Century Online.

If you love PvP, just try it for a while in VCO.... You will soon be out of the game, as the community as well as the game itself will push you out real quick.  Not to mention that Point-Click-Wait PvP is totally lackluster... Might as well be a web browser game in that aspect...

Why even bother playing online with other people if you cannot compete with them in the PvP area?

If you love PvP (as Most of us do), You NEED TO GO TO:  World of Pirates!

Truely a better PvP envirement does not exist, both in the fast paced game, and in the awesome community that surrounds it!

Get over the adequate graphics for a second, and get into the large scale PvP battling that this game actually supports!!!

PvP = World of Pirates!

• CedrykCedryk Member Posts: 11

Originally posted by Zixion

But you know...  World of Pirates is awesome cause they made a MMO Strategy game.
    That's totally different than the game you found.

Uh.... Do you have the right game?  Look at the graphic.  Is that a strategy game?  LOL NO!

This is a real time tactical PvP game that pits players, clans, and nations against eachother in real time massive scale fleet battles on the ocean, but the game is also totally open ended for infinate play options.  There is also trading, PvE, town taking, events, etc...

• FulminationFulmination Member Posts: 1

For the sake of god PLS dont buy this game thats the crappiest game ever...

1.graphics shit 2.community is shit 3.most of the players cheat anyway

oh and by the way it takes 3 rl days till you can fight for max.4 min cuz the player only run away anyway

buy WoW much better....enjoy ^^

• BigBirdBawzBigBirdBawz Member Posts: 9

So you going to believe something old and posted from 2-3yrs ago?

I hope as smart nitrogen/oxygen breathing humans you will come give this game a chance. I have played it for the last 6 yrs and though it had it downs ( Way down :P ) i kept up the hope for something added. Well it finally came last november with a owner change and recent fixes and improvements in nature of game's programming.

Come on and try it out for a week sail, skill, pvp, and love every minute of trash talking and fun.

Yes World Of Pirates is Alive and I am there to kill you.

• marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

Originally posted by BigBirdBawz

So you going to believe something old and posted from 2-3yrs ago?

I hope as smart nitrogen/oxygen breathing humans you will come give this game a chance. I have played it for the last 6 yrs and though it had it downs ( Way down :P ) i kept up the hope for something added. Well it finally came last november with a owner change and recent fixes and improvements in nature of game's programming.

Come on and try it out for a week sail, skill, pvp, and love every minute of trash talking and fun.

People from 2-3 years ago are likely to believe a post from 2-3 years ago.  Why on earth did you necro this?

• BigBirdBawzBigBirdBawz Member Posts: 9

because of the new happenings within the game and change of ownership.  New accounts being open there, seems good time to get people informed again.

Yes World Of Pirates is Alive and I am there to kill you.

• DizzDizz Member Posts: 4

The game has been and now is sure to be on a downward spiral towards oblivion. Sad tale but a true one. Max 30 people online at any given time and has been decreasing more and more every year.

The change in management brought nothing to the table except stolen ideas from past people involved in the game, silencing the game community so they are not allowed to talk anymore for fear of losing money and a corrupt and unexperienced staff of GM's and admins.

You can keep bringing up old posts by the numbers on here all you want but the game is what it is and unfortunately its nearing the end. All good things.. :(

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

Please do not necro old threads. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.