Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i believe its good game, BUT IT LAGS ALOT

CapsLockCapsLock Member Posts: 7

this game lags like hell!  and i got a computer of 70 GB

Comments

• SkerzySkerzy Member Posts: 18

Ooook a couple things... 1 you obviously dont know much about computers because you say it lags even though you have '70 GB' computer doesnt make your computer great :P Most lag when i used to play sr was in the cities because masses of people hung around in there, and it was lots less laggy in smaller areas.

• CapsLockCapsLock Member Posts: 7

is this game for US only? cus i live in finland

• swencroswencro Member Posts: 11

I believe anyone can play...I´m from croatia and I´ve been playing for a month

• WafflezezWafflezez Member Posts: 10

How many GB you have doesnt matter for lag, and its not that much in the first place.

• mith101mith101 Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by Radav

OMG you noob if you want better performance you need a cordless keyboard and mouse , hard drive to but not as much!
    and get a better sound card!

That is absolutely the worst advice I have ever read.

• to the topic, yes, this game is damn laggy as hell. even they said they removed the most bots, but it's laggy....

• FahrenheitTHFahrenheitTH Member Posts: 130

All my specs exceed the recommended amount, I got a good connection, plenty of space and I still lag like hell, it's been months, and Joymax don't do anything to fix it, it's CLEARLY a problem on their side.

I like the game, but I am at a really big disadvantage....

• hectic1hectic1 Member Posts: 27

it does not lag, and now its better than ever,and u need way above the recomended specs if u wana see how good the graphics are,maybe thats why u lag.. if u try to put everything on max on a crappy pc,i got a intel core 2 duo at 3ghz each core,whit 2gb ram and a gf8700gt card,i don't lag and i can always eneter the server even when its full whitout buying anything from item mall....,and lag in the city is olso the foult of youre own pc...,whit youre pc it would work great while hunting but,in the city its only normal for it to use even more of ur pc's "power" since theres olmost always above 100 pple in them,and its an international version..

• FahrenheitTHFahrenheitTH Member Posts: 130

Originally posted by hectic1

it does not lag, and now its better than ever,and u need way above the recomended specs if u wana see how good the graphics are,maybe thats why u lag.. if u try to put everything on max on a crappy pc,i got a intel core 2 duo at 3ghz each core,whit 2gb ram and a gf8700gt card,i don't lag and i can always eneter the server even when its full whitout buying anything from item mall....,and lag in the city is olso the foult of youre own pc...,whit youre pc it would work great while hunting but,in the city its only normal for it to use even more of ur pc's "power" since theres olmost always above 100 pple in them,and its an international version..

Didn't you read what I said? ALL MY SPECS EXCEED THE RECOMMENDED AMOUNT. It does lag, I have played many game, but not one of them lags as much as this, it's just so frustrating....

And I do keep all my graphics low...I'm not talking about graphical lag, I'm talking about server lag