Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how does UO look and play now?

TwohededboyTwohededboy Member Posts: 200

So with the changes how does UO look and feel now? Are the graphics better and the interface smoother? has many of the kinks that have been creeping in from mismatched xpansions been smoothed out? What is UO like now with KR? And before anyone says it still sux because of Trammel that is not what I am interested in.

Comments

• kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012

let's say UO:KR lifted the game from 1997 to 2000.

• DelluciusDellucius Member Posts: 59
    2D is definately smoother and nicer looking than pre trammel. Kingdom Reborn took the uniqueness that was Ultima and made it more into a game that fits the norm. Graphics it obviously looks "better" and surely different. Some things looks lovely and more alive while others has lost the touch it once had. You can always play a trial version and see for yourself.
  • obiiobii Member UncommonPosts: 804

KR is not fully finished and will take another 3-6 months until it has a chance to be a 2d replacement.

They only changed the graphics with KR and the KR client itself is quite buggy.

Game is still 'broken' in many aspects. I start to doubt they will ever be fixed and EA will keep their policy of bandaging broken systems with introducing new broken systems.

It is playable, but feels like many systems thrown together with little thought on how they should work together.

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

Originally posted by kishe

let's say UO:KR lifted the game from 1997 to 2000.

Really I was thinking UO:KR took the game back to pre-release/beta.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!