Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's your FAVORITE game maker?

BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

simple question... which company is ur favorite?... not sure if its already been done or not, but it sure as hell is alot better then the weekly "whats the best game" poll...

anyways here goes... (only companies with real, working, P2P games are to be voted on...)

[edit] if i missed anything, dont complain... the poll thingy only allows me to put in 10 choices, and im simply putting in which companies (IMO) deserve to be on here the most... don' b hatin' *snaps fingers and rolls head*

no matter where u come from... no matter where u are now... no matter where ur going... its all about the EXP

--------------------------------------

Comments

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

I would vote for EQ, but SOE didn't make it, and thus only gets credit for sodomizing the game after the original team left after SoV.

Since Verant wasn't an option, I went with Mythic for DAoC, though Funcom gets an honorable mention for turning around what was arguably one of the worst launches in MMO history.

-------
    They panic, so... just hold them down
    I could live like this
    I'm closing in; hate all around
    I could be like this
    Hearing them; them in my head
    How can they be so sweet... sweet?

• AleisterAleister Member Posts: 208
    in the whole gmaing industry i woul vote blizzard, cuz i like their games and attitude, plus their concept artists, but since you haven't got them, i chose square enix,  simply loooooove the ff series

Shit i'm bad... I self educated myself in ways of controlling feelings, now nothing feels like it's true... gotta be an assasin or sumtin.

-----------------------
    ....must ....play .....WoWimage

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270
    ya i was thinking of putting Blizzard in there but they dont have any real MMORPG's in P2P yet... i guess maybe i could have said "Who's ur favorite MMORPG dev" rather then "game maker"... meh...

no matter where u come from... no matter where u are now... no matter where ur going... its all about the EXP

--------------------------------------

• zeroskaterzeroskater Member Posts: 176

BBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1,2 buckle my shoe 3,4 knock on the door 5,6 pick up sticks
    7,8 GO AND SKATE !

without life we'd be dead.

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Plus a few of those are publishers/distributors not the actual makers/coders/developers....

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• XaldorXaldor Member Posts: 236

BIOWARE:

because KOTOR rules!!!!

• Shai-HaludShai-Halud Member Posts: 117
    .... NCsoft should be off tha list for sure, you may as well replace em with the makes or Rubies of Eventide...

---------------------------------

You in?
    Yea.. I'm in

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    Sierra, because in the early days they were just so dang cool.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979