Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

kick-ass areas

what areas are you most excited to see out of WoW fame? medivh's tower, draenor, cenarius' moongrove? whatever the area, whatever the reason, post it here and tell why

L)ark_Knight

"its always wise when you get angry at someone my son, to take a walk in thier shoes for one mile, that way, when they come to get you, you are a mile away and have their shoes" ~ Miagi (karate kid's handbook)

Comments

• brat11223brat11223 Member Posts: 25
    Ive really been looking foward to seeing all the home towns. Esp Darrnasius(lol i cant spell--Night elf town)> that really looks cool to me..with alll the Japanese looking buildings( even thou i aint Jap i like how the buildings look). I also want to see me kicking some other kids butt while i backstab them with ym rouge. image

• LugnardLugnard Member Posts: 474

Coolest zones in the game so far have been all the instanced dungeons (Gnomeragon, Wailing Caverns, etc.) as well as many zones including Stranglethorn, Darkshore and many of the capital cities (especially Ironforge and Stormwind).

Every zone in it's own way is unique and breathtaking but some more than others. Exploration is gonna be awesome in WoW (you even get XP for exploration).