Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help on choosing a server for my alt

During my trial days, I started a Night Elf Warrior and got him to 17 on Illidan. Now, I'm thinking of making a human pally after my warrior, and I need some help on what server to start him on. I'm thinking of moving to Tichondrius, but, any more ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• NierroNierro Member UncommonPosts: 1,755

Night elves make suck warriors.

• FahrenheitTHFahrenheitTH Member Posts: 130

Originally posted by Nierro

It amazes how many people like to waste time making posts that have nothing to do with the topic....

Thanks Vendayn for your help

By the way: Next time, before you insult or degrade someone, LEARN SOME FUCKING ENGLISH....

• area84area84 Member Posts: 335

Originally posted by FahrenheitTH

It amazes how many people like to waste time making posts that have nothing to do with the topic....

By the way: Next time, before you insult or degrade someone, LEARN SOME FUCKING ENGLISH....

Welcome to the Forums. Lol. Don't be upset he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about, NE make pretty good warriors, imo NE make pretty good everything but priest since their class racials are the worst compared to the other priests but imo Shadowmeld is a pretty good racial. Racials arent what defines a good player but skill is.

Anyway, back on topic, I recently made a priest on the horde side on Dentarg which is a pvp server and I like it, the folks are friendly and pretty mature as far as I can tell. What I recommend you do is make an alt and go to a city and check out the General Chat, you can sometimes tell a bad community by listening to the general chat and or you can read the realm forums even though I dont recommend that you take it seriosuly because most of the realm forums in WoW are a place for trolls and where immaturity dwells.

Good luck, finding a good community is very important.

A man dies daily, only to be reborn in the morning, bigger, better and wiser.

-Playing AoC
    -Playing WoW
    -Retired- SWG
    -Retired- EVE
    -Retired- LotR

Computer (- Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.81 Ghz (Quad Core CPU)- Gigabyte MA790FX-DS5 - 4 Gigs of PC 8500 ram (1066)- EVGA GeForce 8800 GTS PCI Express 2.0 - WD 500GB 7500RPM - Zalman CPU cooler (air cooled)
    - 24" Widescreen 1080P HD display).

• FahrenheitTHFahrenheitTH Member Posts: 130

Originally posted by area84

Originally posted by FahrenheitTH

Welcome to the Forums. Lol. Don't be upset he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about, NE make pretty good warriors, imo NE make pretty good everything but priest since their class racials are the worst compared to the other priests but imo Shadowmeld is a pretty good racial. Racials arent what defines a good player but skill is.

Anyway, back on topic, I recently made a priest on the horde side on Dentarg which is a pvp server and I like it, the folks are friendly and pretty mature as far as I can tell. What I recommend you do is make an alt and go to a city and check out the General Chat, you can sometimes tell a bad community by listening to the general chat and or you can read the realm forums even though I dont recommend that you take it seriosuly because most of the realm forums in WoW are a place for trolls and where immaturity dwells.

Good luck, finding a good community is very important.

Yeah, Shadowmeld lets me eat in peace in BGs, I just find a bush, sit and shadowmeld: no one notices....and who doesn't like extra dodge rates and nature resistance?

I already found a good one on Illidan, Burning Blade looks good, all comes down to community. I don't care if theres more horde or alliance, theres more horde on Illidan, but I like the extra challenge, to bad no one really guards the flag at WG, and we get zerched every time....