Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ragnarok Online 2

MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928

I know this really isn't a suprise to those who actually played Ragnarok back in the hay-days. This game has been long in waiting, and judging by the crazy media and the release of the closed beta in japan it should be hitting the americas by 2009-2010.  Although I'm sure most ppl are going to judge this one off the old Ragnarok, even though that one had an amazing stat. system, Judging by the in-game trailers it won't be point and click,  but who knows, even if it is, It should still be a great game. I would expect the graphics to have really taken a jump and leap when they hit America, If their quick enough we could possibly see this on the later line up of MMOs with these next gen MMOs, only time will tell. 

Comments

• VanillateaVanillatea Member Posts: 80

The Korean open beta is still going on.

More info: http://www.ragnarok-tale.net/

• OldKnightOldKnight Member Posts: 235

Well I really hope it is better than the first game.  Do you have any screenshots or trailers of the new game?

• VehuelVehuel Member Posts: 112

Originally posted by OldKnight

Well I really hope it is better than the first game.  Do you have any screenshots or trailers of the new game?

It's all over YouTube.

And I love the way RO2 looks. http://ragnarok-online-2.net is also a good site.

Maple Story fans with $$$ should love RO2 if they wanna go 3D. A whole lot more Emoticons for FREE!!! (excluding the monthly bill ^_^)

Currently Playing: 3ds Max 2009
    Played and Loved: World of Warcraft, EVE Online, Warhammer Online
    Best F2P MMO: Requiem Bloodymare
    Want to Play: Aion (See Teaser), DCuniverseOnline (awesome gameplay videos)

• starbuckskimstarbuckskim Member Posts: 26

They already did commercial launcing....

I'm play this game. Visual is good,especially cute, but the problem is hard to find the way and wide map make me confuse....