Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ vs. WoW, Graphics vs. Gameplay I have a simple solution

13»

Comments

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495
    I dunno, I read it maybe?  Plus some of Kunarick's posts literally had pages and pages of bowing emoticon which is pretty annoying.

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
    Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
    Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

• Bobjones1303Bobjones1303 Member Posts: 680
    All of kunarik's bowing stuff really makes it load slowly.  He really should limit it to 50 or something, and not do 200.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -EQ1 character:Grotub, shaman of the Tribunal server

Or he could just you know, not do it at all. If he wants to bow down to EQ2 he's perfectly welcome to do it in the privacy of his own home. He doesn't need to flood the forum with his spam. So if you read this Kunarick, hint hint  image

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

You know he probly isn't reading this.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, probably not, but it doesn't hurt to say it so he'll stop flooding with his long emoticon spam posts.

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

• hell_fire_69hell_fire_69 Member Posts: 129

One word. $30! I think not and besides WoW is going to be the best even if EQ is a dollar a month.

I NEED imageWoWimage

• LugnardLugnard Member Posts: 474

I refuse to play $30 for one good game and one SOE crapfest.

$15 for WoW ONLY please...

....i honestly feel sorry for you.  You were given a mind but you didn't use it...... i pity you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~