Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Servers Back Up?

FarseenFarseen Member UncommonPosts: 344

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows if the servers are back up. I'm at work, so I can't play! If they are back up, does anyone notice a difference!

For those at their humble abodes, keep us posted!

- Farseen

Current Game: Panzar

Comments

• SkylessSkyless Member Posts: 58

They announced another 12 hours of downtime late last night.

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

Well i can't reach www.anarchyonline.com so that's probably a sign that they are still working on it.  Let's just hope that once they are done, everything will run smoothly... but i'm afraid... will see fast enough.

• SkylessSkyless Member Posts: 58

The forums still work.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/index.php

I'm downloading a patch now. Might mean servers are up.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

The server were up for a couple of hours.  But they are down right now. A lot of problems zoning.  You /MIGHT be able to patch but the worlds are down.  It's supposed to be a short downtime of an hour or so.  We'll see.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • protorocprotoroc Member Posts: 1,042

Pretty much status quo for any AO patch/hardware upgrade. Youd think the one thing FC would learn from WOW is to test your new patches/hardware internally before letting the public come back online to a bunch of heavily buggy servers, but no instead we get ugh ...quests

• ArKaneArKane Member UncommonPosts: 54

"Hi everybody,

Just another update on the downtime. I do apologize for the delay in getting to you. We are still working on the problem with the zoning and login servers and estimate about 2 more hours of downtime before everything is up and running."

Just posted in the Downtime update thread on the official forums

For anyone still waiting for the 'short downtime' to end...

• tasteetastee Member Posts: 65

Originally posted by protoroc

Pretty much status quo for any AO patch/hardware upgrade. Youd think the one thing FC would learn from WOW is to test your new patches/hardware internally before letting the public come back online to a bunch of heavily buggy servers, but no instead we get ugh ...quests
    can u cry more?  or have u hit your limit?

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by tastee

Originally posted by protoroc

can u cry more?  or have u hit your limit?

Those who need it most cry loudest.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • tasteetastee Member Posts: 65

huh?   say something.. dont add to post count

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Servers have been up for awhile now. And it's the smoothest I've ever seen AO run. Started a new toon on island, with torrents running in the background, and got zero lag!! Haven't seen how much it's improved or not as far as Bor and other high pops yet.

• FarseenFarseen Member UncommonPosts: 344

Originally posted by Zorvan

Servers have been up for awhile now. And it's the smoothest I've ever seen AO run. Started a new toon on island, with torrents running in the background, and got zero lag!! Haven't seen how much it's improved or not as far as Bor and other high pops yet.
    No Way!

FRIG i want to go home and play. I'm at work, and then from here I'm leaving to goto a cottage and then to WARPED TOUR '07 and then I'll be back on Monday. Oh so long before I can try out this smooth AO. hehe.

Is it really different?. Give me some lavish details, haha.

And seriously, I don't get people's problems with releasing patches before they work. Trial and error, and I don't care what you say about internal testing, it really doesn't hinder the game whatsoever.......it really only bothers those little whiners, so maybe I'm happy they do it. Hopefully you'll stop playing if you're going to whine so much.

- Farseen

Current Game: Panzar