Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What a LAG in this game people!!

2»

Comments

• Retard0Retard0 Member Posts: 52

I'm re-downloading it at the moment.  Quite a big download

I remember how it used to lag horribly in cities.  Seems that might be fixed now.

The only thing I remember is how this game would "overheat" my GeForce 6800.  It used to Blue Screen me after about 3-4 hrs of playing.

*Fingers crossed*  Gonna see if it'll Blue Screen my 8800 GTS

• BroGamingPageBroGamingPage Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Originally posted by Retard0

I'm re-downloading it at the moment.  Quite a big download
    I remember how it used to lag horribly in cities.  Seems that might be fixed now.
    The only thing I remember is how this game would "overheat" my GeForce 6800.  It used to Blue Screen me after about 3-4 hrs of playing.
    *Fingers crossed*  Gonna see if it'll Blue Screen my 8800 GTS

You should be fine. I'm running rappelz on an emachine with a nvidia 7600 GT with 2gb of ram and it's running GREAT on high mode. You will be fine. There's no lag in the cities or anything. I'm telling you, this game is really fun. I have already spent 100.00 in the item mall on stuff, LOL. It's the 1st game I have gotten into really hard since WoW open beta. I have played about 20 different mmorpgs since then too. The graphics in this game are really good for a f2p game. It's like a lineage 2 - wow mix. I'm enjoying it. In 3 days I'm already 31 and that's only playing 6 hours each day in the afternoon. Could be because I have stamina potions and stuff too, it's nice having rested xp 24/7 when your on.

Glad your giving it another shot though, it's alot of fun, even the grind isn't bad.

• DemondimDemondim Member UncommonPosts: 19

As Wolfaxe said, you have to turn players/pets ON in towns so that you can see the player shops.

But even then I am not lagging atall.

Only time I get a brief lag-pause is when running through the dungeon and another party of players comes into view.

It's a million times better than it was previously

• VadenVaden Member UncommonPosts: 145

Originally posted by Raven99

Originally posted by peertjuh

I have never seen a game that had so much lag!!

Somebody should tell them (the makers of rappelz) that they should do something about it..

Another negative thing is, when you make a guild and you haven't played rappelz for like 3 days all your members are GONE

Lol, it hasn't stunning graphics.. and the quests sucks.

The only good things about this game are:

-Sound

-Lvling

-Weapons & Armours

-The animals..

The professions you can be are also ok the skills could be better and the people in it are nice..

BuT plz do something about the massive lag!!!!!
    Free to play...means you get what you pay for....so stop complaining, because you aren't paying anything.

Raven

It's not "free" free.. they are pulling income off the game threw the item mall.... pretty pricy at that. I know some games make like 10~20 dollars of one ingame item and that person might buy 5 times in one month, multiply that 100's and considering most sold games get 20~40 dollars per copied sold.

Now the question is.. what will they do with all that "extra" money.. spend it on them selves or actually invest some back into the game. Not meaning tacky "event" find the ___ drop and win ___. thats crap or "NEW UPDATED" .."MORE STUFF ADDED TO THE ITEM MALL" *cough* that aint no update losers. Adding content to the game its self is a update or improving on already ok things like the smoothness of the game or interface.

Anyway.. point is.. why do something if everybody gone hate it.. wouldnt u want something u put ur heart into to actually be liked? AND u still making money off of it some how.

Originally posted by peertjuh

lol, dude are you playin a game that sucks because its free?? no you play a game because it has nice graphics or something and it's free.

Lol you get for what you paid for is just stupid They want players in their game so fix the damn lag

/sign'd

Games I've Played: SilkRoad, Flyff, NeoCron, PlanetSide, Rapplez, UpshiftRacer, Drift City, TB, Kwonho, ArchLord, AoA, Exteel, WolfTeam, Shaiyan, WoKF, FFXIV, STO, KoTR, ESO, Defiance, Mabinogi

Games I'm Playing: Warframe/STO

Games I'm Pondering: The Secret World

• Retard0Retard0 Member Posts: 52

ACK!  I've downloaded TWICE and had the same problem. 

I open the zip file, extract the EXE, run the EXE, it gets to the "Click next to continue" part then.... ENDS!  WTF???

And yea, I shut off the Anti-Virus before running it (but I did scan it first- never trust and .exe file)