Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Better than Fahrenheit 911 - A must see Movie.

HebrewBombHebrewBomb Member UncommonPosts: 520

Watch these two movies. They are given free. You might not agree with everything he says or even remotely agree with him. Yet it's entertaining nonetheless.

For me I always will remain neutral because I don't know what really goes on in this world. World is full of surprise. Never say never.

All I can say is Politics stink.

- Road to Tyranny

http://www.archive.org/movies/details-db.php?collection=independent_news&collectionid=911theRoadtoTyranny

Click the download link (with Window Media) on the left panel to view in stream.

- Master of Terror

http://www.archive.org/movies/details-db.php?collection=opensource_movies&collectionid=Masters_of_Terror

Same thing. Click the stream download link.

Comments

• HebrewBombHebrewBomb Member UncommonPosts: 520

Read this link

http://www.prisonplanet.com/jones_report.html

If this is true, we seriously need to make our case.

• ChronicRickChronicRick Member Posts: 569

You, sir, are a Canadian and thus don't need to worry about anything (including politics) except for maple syrup shortages and if it will snow too much for you to attend a hockey game tomorrow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• mrwigglz07mrwigglz07 Member Posts: 283
    Ok, Chronic, that was a great Canadian cut-down!!!image

If you wait to do something until the last minute, your more efficient since it will only take 1 minute.

[img]http://www.bowlingfortruth.com/images/banner.gif[img]

If you wait to do something until the last minute, your more efficient since it will only take 1 minute.

Originally posted by ChronicRick

You, sir, are a Canadian and thus don't need to worry about anything (including politics) except for maple syrup shortages and if it will snow too much for you to attend a hockey game tomorrow.

I posted the above link with big if.

Just look around what goes on in your country. Your president is acting as if he's moral prophet with mandate to bring world peace and NEW WORLD ORDER. Such idealism has reached new level with Bush administration.

If (a Big If) Oklahoma bombing and WTC 9/11 is work of few ruthless individuals (those behind GLOBAL ORDER Movement) on top of food chain then YOU GUYS and my guys are completely screwed.

Bush looks like and speak like a True (Born Again) Christian but we cannot rule out the possibility that he is a ruthless, megalomaniac wolf using Religion as a ploy and subtlely working for his or his successor's way to tyranny.

What would be the best way to deceive many and work his way towards Total Control?

1) Ask to give up your liberty for the security. Patriot Act 2 is scariest things American politics have ever seen wellll ever....

Hitler Used this scheme to rise to the throne of 3rd Reich.

2) Total control of Media.

3) Instead of one individual visibly holding the total control of government over span of many years (more than what 4 years of presidential mandate dictate), spread the task with "SAME MINDED" individuals possibly under same secret society umbrella.

Who knows Bush the senior, Clinton, Bush the junior, Kerry, Howard Dean, Joe Lieberman, etc... are all "Same Minded" individuals acting like they disagree with each others but in reality playing their own part in the "Grand Scheme of Things" which is no other than the goal of perpetuating Power.

Every politicians in this world play Two cards: one that he keeps for himself, the other that he shows to other.

This is universal aspect of modern day politics. Believing that one's judgement is dictated by own's Blind religious belief or humanitarian motivation is just not possible.

That's the nature of Power.

Hell I call Hitler a Christian. He acknowledged Jesus. The problem is his action. He's mass murderer and he used few of his own as necessary sacrifice before his ascension.

I regret that you can't help to view Canada but as you said.

• metalfoxusmetalfoxus Member Posts: 805
    Im an American, and you know what? After seeing how many people Bush has pissed off... i think it might be safer to go to Canada, i mean, after seeing "Bowling for Columbine" i definately view them better image Canada is cool.

• MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128

I agree maple syrup shortage would be bad...
    although right now were more worried about everything burning down from forest fires, than snow...
    that is unless you live in Calgary lol.

The best part about being Canadian is you get to laugh about it!

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Hahaha..... Either that was a joke, or you sir don't know much about Canada. I'm in shorts right now and i just went swimming.... I don't think i'll be attending hockey today (note that i have played hockey twice in my 15 years of living in Canada).

Playing: City of Heroes/ Dark Age of Camelot
    Upcoming: EverQuest II

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • dback618dback618 Member Posts: 29

Politics are lame. The only true government you can trust is dictatorship, too bad almost all of them sucks ass. If you got like, say imagine one of those really nice people who donates to the charity all the time and stuff as the dictator I think it would nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sleepy ~ZZzzZzz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sleepy ~ZZzzZzz

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     I wouldn't touch on the subject of politics with a 50 foot poll.... Who's president bush?

Playing: City of Heroes/ Dark Age of Camelot
    Upcoming: EverQuest II

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server