Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Erudite Pictures

LilhumLilhum Member Posts: 20

I wouldnt be bragging about having "exclusive shots" I am sickend by what erudites look like. They look like a spraypainted playdoh manequine or something.

Definetly not impressed

I shudder to think what the Frogloks look like

Comments

• KanthKanth Member Posts: 13

I would not be so quick to moan about the character modeling of the Erudites from a half dozen screen shots, none of which give a perticularly good close up. Keep in mind, the customization options that we will have will be vast, so nothing is to say that your Erudite will have to look like a spraypainted playdoh manequine. I look foward to seeing more detailed pictures of the tattoo designs before I pass my judement on them.

-Kanth

• JayzanJayzan Member Posts: 46

Originally posted by Lilhum

I wouldnt be bragging about having "exclusive shots" I am sickend by what erudites look like. They look like a spraypainted playdoh manequine or something.
    Definetly not impressed
    I shudder to think what the Frogloks look like

I must agree.  The way she holds that sword just doesn't look natural.  Not to mention the fact that she has stick legs and stick arms.  I'm surprised she has the strength to lift that sword at all.  She looks like a Crack head zombie!~

• SquareSquare Member Posts: 254
    I disagree, I think the models look great! I hated the EQI models, large foreheads and dresses. I'm thinking about becoming an Erudite after seeing them.

-----------------------
    It's hip to be square.

-----------------------
    It's hip to be square.

• grable548grable548 Member Posts: 34
    ye i like the way they look too

I am 58% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?

• vamsevamse Member Posts: 97

From what i have seen sofar the models do not look to great, weird faces, females have really small shoulders and superwide legs, the erudite had really skinny arms and their skin was way to shiny.

• DravonicDravonic Member Posts: 7

Originally posted by Kanth

I would not be so quick to moan about the character modeling of the Erudites from a half dozen screen shots, none of which give a perticularly good close up. Keep in mind, the customization options that we will have will be vast, so nothing is to say that your Erudite will have to look like a spraypainted playdoh manequine. I look foward to seeing more detailed pictures of the tattoo designs before I pass my judement on them.
    -Kanth

I agree with u. But they are really strange on the screenshots I saw them...

• PsouthPsouth Member Posts: 128
    I think they look fantastic! One will most definately be the home for my alt being a coercer.

Origami is cool guys.
    C''mon do some origami!

• eternal83eternal83 Member Posts: 7

Personally, I love the new look of the Erudites.  Skinny arms and such work for them - they're primarily casters (at least, traditionally).  What are they going to need with average/large human-like muscles for?  I think the new design makes them look very mystical, arcane.  The glowing eyes are a definite plus. 

As for the "clay" appearance, I won't judge 'til I actually see them in-game.  Screenshots can be misleading, and by screenshots alone I think -most- of the characters (especially hair!) look like they're made out of clay. 

On a final note, I'm definitely glad Erudites don't look like coneheads anymore. :P