Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone think the GMs are getting better at their job?

SteelySteely Member Posts: 30

For those who dont play Kal, the GMs have recently started adding more content and 'goodies' to the website and game.  Many players have moved on to private servers, leaving the actual game behind, which has caused alot of problems with finding parties and active guilds, but has also allowed the economy to begin righting itself due to implosion.  A few things that are going on:

-New server coming out soon (making 3 servers)

-New Comic Strip (mixed reviews on that)

-Recent removal of the assassin system (free-for-all PvP is gone, which has made alot of higher level players angry, but others think it is only temporarily removed)

-C/S has been getting more of an actual response, rather than automated mesages (the Korean GMs have a new GM that can translate more since it IS an international server)

It seems like the GMs (and the developers) are finally wising up and making an effort to make this game come alive again.  Anyone agree?

Comments

• NagelFireNagelFire Member Posts: 409

Ive noticed that I seem to see a lot less of the botters and hackers going around.  So I guess once they started losing gamers they got a slap in the face.

Although, Fixing a game run by hackers and botters isnt instant.  Once they fix it though, Mabye they can share their knowloedge with the GM's that run Lineage 2, Botters run rampant.

And I guess the assassin system was nessacary, But now you dont have a way to kill time as your waiting for something/someone.  It was alwasy kinda fun to just walk up and start duking it out with someone of the same or a bit lower level.

My 2 cents

-------------------------

• the_chosen_1the_chosen_1 Member Posts: 33

yo guys i wanna ask u something .............

is this game worth  playing? or crap?

and how many ram do i need i have 640RAM and a pretty good grafic card ( the best one 2 years ago)

• d0gz1llad0gz1lla Member UncommonPosts: 77
    Well i quited becouse i hated the kids that were hacking and scaming and so on. It made the game so boring. At the end i sold my account to someone, i do not know what is whit that acc now. Well its good to hear its getting on better. i liked kal, but more i played the less it was good for me....

R.I.P my dear MOTHER (1965-2004)

• viperaceviperace Member Posts: 10
    yeah i think the GM's are doing a better job, but it still needs improving, i quit 3 months ago and my mates are telling me all the updates like every week they increasing the drop rate maybe because players are leaving for private servers. but yeah GM's still need to improve alot to fix this game
  • dezz34dezz34 Member Posts: 1
    I haven't been playing Kal for too long, but i have had a few encounters with some of the GMs and atleast on 2 occasions they helped me very quickly, this is surprising because on other games such as runescape and knight online i just got snubbed and had to figure things out for myself.. so i think GMs are getting better, and hopefully, they will continue too.
  • deatharcher9deatharcher9 Member UncommonPosts: 6

im still playing kal .... there was a time when there was ALOT of hackers .... even some of my friends were hacking people ... so i left hanin and went to some private server to wait .... now i came back after like 5 months and its going better than before .... exept for exp and drops lol ... but  about GMS ... yesterday they said they would not send message or pm people in person .... and i dont agree with that .... when i was on a private server every1 knew every GMS ... when u had a problem u the only thing u had to do is pm a GM .... on real server its c/s center .... u have to wait till next day to have an answer and they always answer the same thing .... we dont know about your situation please send us a screenshot of the problem .... do they know something????

of course if they said their name there would be alot of pm in same times .... so i dont care about want they do

huldoric -> lvl 40 -> common member of LullabyLeague
    LaurentC ->lvl 26 -> Chief of Witches
    Kalonline for 4ever :P
    LullabyLeague and Witches FTW!

• deatharcher9deatharcher9 Member UncommonPosts: 6

GMs just banned me cuz i have "abused" them .... i just said like 3 or 4 f*ck in the last message ive sent by c/s center .... they kick those who said some f*ck abd they dont get hackers .... they dont do their job right

huldoric -> lvl 40 -> common member of LullabyLeague
    LaurentC ->lvl 26 -> Chief of Witches
    Kalonline for 4ever :P
    LullabyLeague and Witches FTW!