Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I get a Trial Key?

freakomarfreakomar Member Posts: 415

I would really like to try it out... well.. How do I ? :)

Played almost everything...
Currently playing nothing...
Waiting for: Darkfall, WAR, Guild Wars 2.

Comments

• redgirl7656redgirl7656 Member Posts: 1

ok,,i have it,if you need it ,please contact me and my MSN is [email protected] 

• iCehiCeh Member UncommonPosts: 884

I'm still waiting for them to release some more keys too. I always seem to miss them when they give them out!  

-iCeh

• freakomarfreakomar Member Posts: 415

thanks redgirl, i emailed you.

and do they give them away for free? darnit :P

Played almost everything...
    Currently playing nothing...
    Waiting for: Darkfall, WAR, Guild Wars 2.

• mag681mag681 Member Posts: 5

I would like to try Lineage 2 again if they have changed the pvp aspect of it. Can people still attack you when ever they feel like it? I hate that especially when i am just starting to try the game and everytime i log in somebody runs up and kills me before i can even move. Hard to really get into a game when there are people out there that willingly try to ruin it for new players.

• SanveanSanvean Member Posts: 85

Yes, the PvP is still that way - where no matter where you are unless it is in town you are gankable.

Don't bother with this game, seriously, it's run by farmers and it's a grind like no other. Controls are clunky mouse based and no jumping. The grind makes all other games dwarf in comparision. No real drops - everything must be bought and in order to do well you either need to grind until your eyes bleed or buy adena (gold) online.

The only thing about this game that is any good are the graphics, which are beautiful.