Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any screenshots for world of warcraft housing?

been looking for 'em. thanks

I WAS IN WORLD WAR 2, HAD BOTH MY ARMS AND MY DADDY BLOWN OFF. THEY STILL SENT ME TO 'NAM, WHERE I LOST ME LEGS, MY WOMAN, AND MY BEER (AND EYES AND ARMS). I AM CURRENTLY TALKING WITH MY MIND POWERS AND I CAN ALSO TYPE WITH THEM.

I WAS IN WORLD WAR 2, HAD BOTH MY ARMS AND MY DADDY BLOWN OFF. THEY STILL SENT ME TO 'NAM, WHERE I LOST ME LEGS, MY WOMAN, AND MY BEER (AND EYES AND ARMS). I AM CURRENTLY TALKING WITH MY MIND POWERS AND I CAN ALSO TYPE WITH THEM.

Comments

• DryzeDryze Member Posts: 34
    I don't think they will have WoW housing until a new patch after game is released or a new expansion. Sorry mate! image

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    I agree with Dryze theres no talk about housing on WoW main website

• DaemonifugeDaemonifuge Member Posts: 8
    There aren't any housing as of now. 

• ko1oko1o Member UncommonPosts: 117

yes, there will be housing in WoW but not untill expanition or possibly a big patch.

Ko1o

• LINESLINES Member Posts: 15

your quote makes no sense

but yes, ^^ is correct. WoW housing will not be added in until a patch down the road... Or maybe the developpers are working on something so big, that they have not told us unti lthe game ships "oh ya, we got housing" us like "OH MY GOD>>>!!!!"