Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To everyone who...

DeramonDeramon Member Posts: 10

To everyone who is saying the game's graphic's suck, it's in java. It is really hard to make good graphics on java. If you want graphics, watch a summer blockbuster or play PS3. To everyone who says its music sucks, come on. The guys at Jagex are already working their asses off already with the weekly updates. Try an iPod. To everyone who hates it because you can't say ass, it's because they are trying to make it a better experience for others and not scare new guys off.  To everyone who doesn't like the fact that it's a point and click game, there are plenty such games already, plus it makes for a great chat system. To everyone who doesn't shut up about the lack of a party system, they're working on it. Be patient. They want to get it right so that it makes for a better game. You can use the easy friend system anyway.  To everyone who complains about the community, try member mode. They are much nicer, and most would go out of their way just to give you a hand. You could help by being a nice person too. To everyone who complains about the bots, report them, don't whine about them. To everyone complaining about the membership, it's optional, not required. Hell, it's only 5$ a month. To everyone who thinks it's boring, come on. What are MMORPGs famous for? Duh. To everyone who thinks there are too many scammers, try doing some research before hand, and don't follow someone into the wilderness because they are going to give you money. You can kinda see it coming. And finally, to everyone who won't shut up about it, we could talk until hell froze over, was found by Willy Wonka, [back from the dead] and was made into spicy popsicles, and nobody would win. So give the people who actually play the game a break. We like the game. You're not gonna convince us to play WoW by saying our mothers were baptized in a meat factory. That's all I wanted to say.

Comments

• DeramonDeramon Member Posts: 10

And to everyone who thought that was pretty wordy, sorry.

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

Nice speech. Whats your combat level and total level?

?

• wyvexwyvex Member UncommonPosts: 346

i dont play any more but if some one can convince me to again maybe i will. look me up on high scores: trk1 84 combat with  81 magic

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117
    Originally posted by Deramon

To everyone who is saying the game's graphic's suck, it's in java. It is really hard to make good graphics on java. If you want graphics, watch a summer blockbuster or play PS3.

Java or not, those graphics are ugly. Shit smells like shit. Saying "well it's shit, what'd you expect?" doesn't make it smell any better.

To everyone who says its music sucks, come on. The guys at Jagex are already working their asses off already with the weekly updates. Try an iPod. 

Who the hell complains about the music?

To everyone who hates it because you can't say ass, it's because they are trying to make it a better experience for others and not scare new guys off.

Who gets "scared off" by the word ass? They stop you from saying ass, because aparently people are giant p*ssies, but they keep the kiddies who still harass others with the word "noob."

To everyone who doesn't like the fact that it's a point and click game, there are plenty such games already, plus it makes for a great chat system.

Just because there are a bunch of other games that already have it, doesn't make it good. And what the hell does it have to do with the chat system?

To everyone who doesn't shut up about the lack of a party system, they're working on it. Be patient. They want to get it right so that it makes for a better game. You can use the easy friend system anyway. 

How long do they need for a simple feature like a party system? Holy hell.

To everyone who complains about the community, try member mode. They are much nicer, and most would go out of their way just to give you a hand. You could help by being a nice person too.

Nicer than the f2p community? Probably.

Is it still a cess pool of kids and idiots? Yes.

To everyone who complains about the bots, report them, don't whine about them.

That doesn't make the situation any better. Well......reporting them might, if the mods weren't a bunch of f*ckups.

To everyone complaining about the membership, it's optional, not required. Hell, it's only 5$ a month.

It's also not worth it.

To everyone who thinks it's boring, come on. What are MMORPGs famous for? Duh. 

What? Lemme read this again...."To everywho thinks it's boring, come on. What are MMORPGS famous for?"....MMO's aren't famous for failing in every single aspect of a game. They're famous for their online communities, character progression, large expansive worlds, and of course, BEING FUN.

To everyone who thinks there are too many scammers, try doing some research before hand, and don't follow someone into the wilderness because they are going to give you money. You can kinda see it coming.

There are too many scammers. Wether you fall for it their tricks or not, they're still there and they're still annoying.

• DeramonDeramon Member Posts: 10

You know, I almost saw you coming. Of course, if you weren't so busy making everybody's lives miserable, you would notice the last one. 

"And finally, to everyone who won't shut up about it, we could talk until hell froze over, was found by Willy Wonka, [back from the dead] and was made into spicy popsicles, and nobody would win. So give the people who actually play the game a break. We like the game. You're not gonna convince us to play WoW by saying our mothers were baptized in a meat factory."

So how about giving us a break, eh? You will never convince us. Never. Oh, and quit coming on just to scam us to fill you're dull, listless life with fun. We really do hate you guys.

You know, I almost saw you coming. Of course, if you weren't so busy making everybody's lives miserable, you would notice the last one. 
    "And finally, to everyone who won't shut up about it, we could talk until hell froze over, was found by Willy Wonka, [back from the dead] and was made into spicy popsicles, and nobody would win. So give the people who actually play the game a break. We like the game. You're not gonna convince us to play WoW by saying our mothers were baptized in a meat factory."
    So how about giving us a break, eh? You will never convince us. Never. Oh, and quit coming on just to scam us to fill you're dull, listless life with fun. We really do hate you guys.
    Oh no, I saw it. I just didn't care to say anything about it.

And....no.

• w00dzmanw00dzman Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by BobCrazyton

Oh no, I saw it. I just didn't care to say anything about it.
    Is this the reason you have so many posts and are still an apprentice member??

Originally posted by w00dzman

Is this the reason you have so many posts and are still an apprentice member??

It's from being innactive, moron.

• fattynopantsfattynopants Member Posts: 15

It's probably from being innactive, and from posting non productive posts...like the ones here 

But....onto the stubject. I think that Runescape has very nice concepts, but still has alot of work. If there was a game with runescapes vast ammount of skills...very nice quests....and good feel to it...but better graphics and music, than I would definitly play it. The game got boring to me after awhile, but I do think that the quests are quite good..and are not repetetive at all. The nice skills are great, because there are so many of them. In a few years....if RS gets a good bit better, maybe I'll play it again.