Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2mons= bad pvp

MasterAeroniMasterAeroni Member Posts: 3

i was hoping for the pvp system to require some strategy or skill. and dont say there a strategy there was as strategy then it be the same strategy everyone else uses, For example 9dragons every just uses that powerful charge attack and if that fails use you other powerful attacks and leave it to luck. its like spraying and praying in fps.

Also to be a mage you have to be a slut probably to fit the 2moons story but who really cares about the story? its generic like anyother mmorpg. very disapointing so far ill keep on playing and see iff my opinion changes.

if you like 2moons pvp ur stupid. try conqueronline so much funner.

o please post any good pvp mmorpgs i love pvping

Comments

• KbobKbob Member Posts: 81

wtf? Dude, 2moons castle seiges r awsome, maybe the normal 1 vs 1 pvp sux, and 2moons is the only game where I read the diologueb/c its so sick. (And chopping stuff up is as gnarley as in god of war) I don't know what game ur talking about, 2moons is sick. conquer online might b better if ur on crack...

• MasterAeroniMasterAeroni Member Posts: 3

what ever it still sucks, no skill or strategy involved just luck i hate that bull shit.  Castle sieges? almost every mmorpg has castle sieges and many do it better than 2moons.

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

I agree with the OP big time.

This is 2moons, welcome to the in game SPAM:

• kingdave2006kingdave2006 Member Posts: 30

I wouldn't use Conquer Online for any comparison, I spent about 10 minutes with Conquer and that was about 9 minutes to long. 2Moons may not be a pvp masterpiece but 2Moons its at least pretty to look at and play.

• GraklGrakl Member Posts: 12

When DeadFront comes out, then the PvP is awesome. And Castle Seige is awesome, too.

• AbIeLAbIeL Member UncommonPosts: 152

i agree with OP too