Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Greatest Guild Ever!

Bobjones1303Bobjones1303 Member Posts: 680

Some quick info -

My guild will be comprised of all World of Sucking fans who will accept the inevitable and join the UNSTOPPABLE Eq II march to glory!  That will be all of you soon, so please enjoy our wonderful membership benefits

1. you will get a better game

2. you will not be crushed by the impending flood of Eq II

3. You will never have to hear Oracle again

4. You will get to see many more pages of bowing smilies, but because I love you, here's a sample -

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-EQ1 character:Grotub, shaman of the Tribunal server

Comments

• Dr.JekyllDr.Jekyll Member Posts: 60

there deleted my post. Thx mmorpg staff for deleting post

-----------------------------------------------
    Cheers. I'm out ::::02::

You don't die for your Country.
    You make the enemy die for their's

-----------------------------------------------
    Cheers. I'm out ::::02::

Ducktape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and holds the universe toghter

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

No more cross forum invasion and flaming, tired of all the flame wars over the same topic over and over.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

This discussion has been closed.