Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Save Auto Assault Campaign!

2»

Comments

• EaliaEalia Member Posts: 15

In a perfect world, NCSoft would let private entities reverse engineer the code and open up their own servers, but i dont see that happening.

• AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391
    Originally posted by Gameloading

Why is it that everytime a game closes down, there are a number of fanbois on forums who will ask you to "Sign this petition to keep the game alive!!!". Petition like this are NOT, I repeat, NOT going to change anything whatsoever. The game did NOT have a considerable amount of subscribers.
    Its sad that your favorite game will close down, but you're just wasting your time with this petition.

Well not necessarily Gameloading. If, and I mean If, they got a huge number of people to sign it maybe some interest could be sparked by other company to  keep it alive.  However i dont see that happening with this game.

• StarbearStarbear Member Posts: 37

All I can say is, I played the game for two months and stoped, I was going to come back a month ago and found out they were closing it... its a sad day. I'd like to see them bring it back/keep it, but I doubt it'll happen. I honestly wanted to reactivate my account so I could play it for one last month but NCsoft wont let me... so evil.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by bufmufr

Why is it that everytime a game closes down, there are a number of fanbois on forums who will ask you to "Sign this petition to keep the game alive!!!". Petition like this are NOT, I repeat, NOT going to change anything whatsoever. The game did NOT have a considerable amount of subscribers.
    Its sad that your favorite game will close down, but you're just wasting your time with this petition.
    That is your opinion.

And you are allowed to post it.

But why can't people show they care for a game?  Isn't that allowed?

So I will ask this question of you?

Why is it everytime a game closes down, someone bashes the people who are trying to save the game?

*shrugs*

And for the record, I knew this game couldn't be saved.  I knew the sub numbers were less then 500 players.  But, it didn't stop me from signing petition.  Why?  Cause I love this game.

I will move on.  It is only a game.  But we Do get to show our support of it.  Don't we?

There are other ways to show your support to the game, but with this petition, you're just giving people false hope.

I mean, what is the point? The game obviously didn't had enough subscribers to keep going, Do you think that people will start subscribing after this petition? Ofcourse not.

As I said, I'm sorry the game you enjoyed closed down, but a petition is not going to save it.

• bufmufrbufmufr Member Posts: 50

There are other ways to show your support to the game, but with this petition, you're just giving people false hope.

I mean, what is the point? The game obviously didn't had enough subscribers to keep going, Do you think that people will start subscribing after this petition? Ofcourse not.
    As I said, I'm sorry the game you enjoyed closed down, but a petition is not going to save it.
    No Sh*t Sherlock.

Any one that sees the petition sees that only 300 or so people have signed it.  My point is/was.  Why can't we show our love for a game that is about to go away?

I mean.  I listen to people piss and moan about E and B..day after day, post after post on these forums.  Did they do a petition?  They should have based on the numbers who complain about it.

But, my point being, why can't I mourn in my own way?  Why does someone have to bash the way I mourn?  I sign a petition. Get my anger out  there..move on to next game.

Yet, I still have to take grief here, for what?  Signing a petition that I KNEW had no chance.  Cause unlike most scrubs that post here, very few have played the game since beta, Continuously.  Hell has.  Hence the numerous posts he has had on these forums.

ME?  I took a month off after launch.  Then was back.  So almost 2 plus years for me in game. 

I will miss the game, but once again, let me be. 

PS You won't see ME posting "Well AA should never have been cancelled."  "Well, NC screwed AA from the start".  It is a game.  It has a shelf life.  This one was shorter then most mmo's.