Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The unhappy minority

13»

Comments

• vazzarothvazzaroth Member Posts: 111

I quit WoW because I just really do hate Taurens that much.

Also, I stopped having fun. I would dread when I clicked the shortcut on my desktop, thinking "Mabye, if I focus for the next few hours, I might get a few more levels." I was never able to get a 70 after a year of play, and even then, I wasn't too excited about it. It figured I'd just retire that character and start another the second I ding'd, because, from everyone I talked to with high levels, it goes like this:

Ding to 70 -> Start raiding for better gear to be viable for PVP -> PVP to get better gear for raiding/grouping -> Group to get better gear for PvP/more grouping.

That makes me go Meh. Another thing I hated, although this tends to hold true for the majoprity of MMOs, is that the devs spent all their time working on high level content (50+), which there is already plenty of. WoW in the 30's is a barren wasteland of content, unless you wanna grind instances.

Anyway, I've moved back to CoX, at least until WAR and TR come out, I will check them out, and decide what to do then.

--------------------------------
    -Been there, done that: Xsyon, WoW, EVE, Maplestory, City of Heroes, Guild Wars, Warhammer Online, FF11, Rift
    -Currently playing: Not MMOs
    -Wants to check out: SWTOR, Dark Millennium

• UrdigUrdig Member Posts: 1,260

Or,

The art direction wasn't to thier liking.

Or,

There wasn't enough variety in game.

Or,

They wanted a game that had an actual player run economy

Or,

They wanted a game that had more world PvP

Or,

They wanted player housing

Or,

They wanted player cities

Or,

They wanted a skill based game.

Or,

For a variety of reasons they didn't like WoW that has absolutely nothing to do with anything the OP wrote.

Wish Darkfall would release.

• 0k210k21 Member Posts: 866

In all honesty, I reckon I would actually STILL be playing the game if they had bothered to offer even half of what they had promised for the expansion, Guildhalls and Housing was one of the main ones and it seriously ticks me off because that would have kept me occupied at least for another year just from designing a hall or house of my very own and inviting my friends to come over in it.

Quoting people doesn't make you clever, in fact, it makes you all the more stupid for not bothering to read the quotes you post in the first place.