Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wich Class Is Most hated??? only u know so vote!!!!

2drnk4u2drnk4u Member Posts: 19

Comments

• MidnitteMidnitte Member Posts: 510

warlock due to the amount of damage their DoTs can do

• sl4y3r6363sl4y3r6363 Member Posts: 81

Lol the 2 most hated here are Warlocks and Paladins, My 2 main characters are a Gnome Warlock (possibly most hated race and class :P) and a Blood Elf Paladin.

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

Bah paladins are the easiest to take down in my opinion. Although I did have 3 shamans . Anyhow I voted rogue, and I'd have to say warlock as a close second. Although taking down warriors as enhancement is rather difficult especially if your gear sucks.

• moostownmoostown Member CommonPosts: 377

Hunter cause theres too many of them.

However i have noticed alot of BE priests lately.

• Jo-GamerJo-Gamer Member Posts: 120

Shaman's seem to always give me trouble so I'll vote them. ^^

• NatakeNatake Member Posts: 22

I get pwned by Rogues so I hate them! xD

• OdenathusOdenathus Member UncommonPosts: 605

this is my obligatory poll post to post that I voted in the poll, which seems to require a post to say that I voted, how I voted and why... which would totally defeat the purpose of making it a poll post... right?

----------------------------------------
    My dog barks some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type of dog which I have. Perhaps you even picture Toto, from "The Wizard of Oz." But I warn you, my dog is always with me.

• SinentSinent Member Posts: 137

wow i always thought hunters = hated most for being too many

Warlocks for being so good when played correctly  /sucking when played so badly

pallys cause they were not uber  and noone liked carrying them through levels

rogues  cause they use roguish tactics:)

priests cause 99% were shadow specced

druids =cause they could tank better then a warrior heal as well as bad clerics

warriors cause see above/and they chew up gold hi end in repair bills that noone ever wants to help with

shamans cause totems/heals/tankage/or cause they are pl;ayed wrong

wow only one i cant think of people complaining constantly about is mages lol except mages

Some lead and some follow I prefer to stand beside!

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Mages seem to be the whiniest, so I voted for them.

• AntipathyAntipathy Member UncommonPosts: 1,362

Warriors - because most of them can't tank to save their lives. L2 hold aggro on more than one mob

Hunters - I used to scream every time I saw a hunter meleeing with aspect of the cheetah up. Then my voice went hoarse. And low level PuG hunters - L2 bring ammunition and pet food.

Rogues - Your job is not to boast about how imba you are, pretend you are a  tank and then come fourth in dps.

Shamen - see rogues (but restos are nice)

Priests - most PUG priests know nothing about mana efficiency and cause wipes when they go OOM

Paladins - Why don't most paladins bless at the start of BGs? Blessings cost next to no mana. And L2 heal my hunters pet when it off-tanks to keep a mob off you (priests seem to be able to do this, why not pallies?)

Mages - Not enough of them make water for my priest! If you insist on pulling, L2 pull with a wand or sheep, not a fireball.

Warlocks - Your class has good utility - learn to use it, you aren't only along for dps.

Druids - You have more forms than just cat. Learn to use them.

• ShadowzielShadowziel Member Posts: 71

rogue

Everything Happens For A Reason! "Shadowziel"

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

Blood Elf Paladins must die!!!!!!

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• deedelechachdeedelechach Member Posts: 64

i play the two least hated classes :)

but really, how are priests more hated than warriors? getting grouped with an  i-dont-tank warrior is almost as bad as an  i-dont-heal priest... imo!

Currently Playing : WAR, UO, RL :p

• MidavegMidaveg Member Posts: 296

I hate hunters

the all-your-loots-are-mine class and a group whiner also... "OMG i want that.. MS warrior need not that.. screw them"

I hate mages too but sadly cant vote twice

The 24/7 365 days whining class.. " screw blizzz you nerfz0r!!1111"

I pity Paladin class

Blizzard messed up the class totally..

All canceled. Waiting on Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning.

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218

If I am fighting against them, I vote warlock, their DoTs are a pain, and they can kill me even after I kill them.

If I am grouping with them, I vote rogues, most of them seem to have an arrogant personality that usually gets a group killed when they screw up a sap, or just run in and start hacking on things, but not all rogues are bad.

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

• AserheAserhe Member UncommonPosts: 38

Rogues, hands down, especially if you play on PVP servers and get ganked a lot.

I am:

Aserhe - Twi'lek - Scylla Galaxy (swg) [canceled]
    Exar - Dark Elf - Lucan D'lere (eq2) [canceled]
    Narlash - Night Elf - Emerald Dream (wow) [Active]

• SioBabbleSioBabble Member Posts: 2,803

Originally posted by Antipathy

Warriors - because most of them can't tank to save their lives. L2 hold aggro on more than one mob
    Hunters - I used to scream every time I saw a hunter meleeing with aspect of the cheetah up. Then my voice went hoarse. And low level PuG hunters - L2 bring ammunition and pet food.
    Rogues - Your job is not to boast about how imba you are, pretend you are a  tank and then come fourth in dps.
    Shamen - see rogues (but restos are nice)
    Priests - most PUG priests know nothing about mana efficiency and cause wipes when they go OOM
    Paladins - Why don't most paladins bless at the start of BGs? Blessings cost next to no mana. And L2 heal my hunters pet when it off-tanks to keep a mob off you (priests seem to be able to do this, why not pallies?)
    Mages - Not enough of them make water for my priest! If you insist on pulling, L2 pull with a wand or sheep, not a fireball.
    Warlocks - Your class has good utility - learn to use it, you aren't only along for dps.
    Druids - You have more forms than just cat. Learn to use them.

You're not complaining about the classes.  You're complaining about players who don't have the slightest clue how to play their class.

Very different things.  One of WoW's little problems that doesn't get talked about much is how the skillsets needed to succeed in various aspects of the game are very different.  The skills you use for PvE solo play are not the same ones you use in an instance group, and most players don't realize this, or don't get enough group instance play under their belts to make them habitual.

I've noticed that it takes me a few minutes to "adjust" my playstyle when I switch from playing a hunter toon to playing a warlock toon; and that's with two classes that have a lot of fundamental similiarities.  With a mage or pally, the difference is even more striking.

So, there are several problems.  One is that the different types of play, even with the same class, require a mental readjustment.  Then there's the problem of crazed toon creating maniacs like myself switching from one class to another and not making the full mental adjustment needed to not embarass ourselves in a group.

I leave the issue of people who pay others to level their toons to the imagination of the reader.

CH, Jedi, Commando, Smuggler, BH, Scout, Doctor, Chef, BE...yeah, lots of SWG time invested.

Once a denizen of Ahazi

• SioBabbleSioBabble Member Posts: 2,803

Originally posted by moostown

Hunter cause theres too many of them.

However i have noticed alot of BE priests lately.

Hunters can't help it.  Pet classes are fun to play and will always be popular.  Having that bear or cat tag behind you and attack on command is very cool.

CH, Jedi, Commando, Smuggler, BH, Scout, Doctor, Chef, BE...yeah, lots of SWG time invested.

Once a denizen of Ahazi

• F&^* WARLOCKS!

• ogma001ogma001 Member Posts: 10

Twink rouges nuff said.