Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bad game here are 10 reasons

XygerXyger Member Posts: 14

THIS GAME SUCKS!

#1. It disconnects you      

#2. It lags

#3. Bots

#4. Hacks

#5. Crappy graphics

#6.You have to go 1 server to make a guild (Wich is usually full)

#7. If your not a member and servers are busy you can't enter

#8. The classes are messed up

#9. PvP is messed

#10. Bad community.

Xyger
Age xx
TypeMmorpg lover
Current Game:Looking

Comments

• erwong105erwong105 Member Posts: 3

Yeah I'm with you on that. The initial excitement of the game dies down  after  the first  four minutes of playing.

• vingvegavingvega Member Posts: 577

11. Asian MMO

• Manson_FanManson_Fan Member Posts: 46

I agree with all those... Trying to find a good game like to play but so far I am to no avail

• blueking13blueking13 Member Posts: 17

I truely agree.

• ExeKnight1ExeKnight1 Member Posts: 17

Just like Morgan said on X-Play: u still try to play Knight Shit Online when u could b playing World of Warcraft.

The Ultimate test of strength, agility and courage: World of Warcraft!

• pyrocrazypyrocrazy Member Posts: 65

In my opinion WoW is below everything 

• Akira111Akira111 Member Posts: 17

Lol! i love this thread....

Every single thing i hate about this game is listed here...

sad thing is i play it about 1ce every week for 20 min with my friend...

ooo poll time only answer if you have actually played for more than an hour

• KaoinKaoin Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by pyrocrazy

In my opinion WoW is below everything 

And G4 is right down there with it.

• HeroXVIIHeroXVII Member Posts: 3

12. Nobody there speaks English

• DerequeDereque Member Posts: 6

This game has the best pvp ever made in mmorpg history. unfortunately the host of game sucks. they never found solutions for major bugs in this game.

• jessuparjessupar Member Posts: 29

That was 10 reasons? you sicken me... because now i feel that i have to post a real 10 reasons... (these are not in rankable order... keep in mind)

1. You cannot log into servers after 3 days, because they hyave an 80% cap on their servers, which are always 95%+ full. (you get 3 days free premium)

2. Wether you pay or not, you never get customer support unless you are REALLY lucky.

3. It specifically says "Free To Play" but look at point  #1.

4. 90% at least of the players dont speak english.

5. The majority of the players are very rude, arrogant, and always expect a handout. You walk around in shells in moradon for an hour and you'll see what i mean. If you dont pay up, you get sworn at in a diferent language (siktir git) or they say (and this is a direct quote of something i read often in my pm box) "I Fack Your Moother"

6. The company cares about one thing, and it isnt you... $$$ If they can make a buck, they will.

7. Glitches are rampant. for example the msn glitch that allows an archer to constantly attack without having to be at his computer for as long as he wants.

8. GM's dont ban cheaters, but they make accounts themselves, ban them, and say they were koxping or bugging or whatever else.

9. Everything is too damn expensive to start a new character. A +7 Shard, pretty good assasin weapon, now costs what, 1.2 billion coins? Hell a new player will barely be able to afford potions let alone any real gear. (Granted, the quests help alot... a few mill here and there)

and finally, #10. There is NO way in hell this game will ever be cheater free. the GM's dont care, K2 takes months to fix VERY small things that even i could fix with my limited knowledge... and yes... i am a script kiddie. i am clueless mostly, but can do some shit. back to K2. Take their game WarRock... in taht game, someone across the map killed me with a headshot... WITH A FLASH GRENADE!

K2 has no security... and the legit players cant log in because they dont have an X-Trap Bypass!~!

There is my 10 reasons... feel free to add to them, i didnt check as i went, i just kept typing. 

Oh, and i didnt mention the fact that from lvl 79 to 80 you need 2 billion xp (i think?) but the most you can possibly hope to get, with gold premium (30$ a month, but good xp % increase) something like 20k xp per kill, and that's pushing it. That's not including ksers...

Or the fact that people camp bosses for up to 6 hours in advance for a 15% chance oh getting something worth a fair bit... divided by the 8 man party, well, you do the math. You cant get any uniques unless you have real money, or connections, or alot of both.

• asasenpaiasasenpai Member Posts: 124

I really didn't like max and the new layout and they made it not original.

• morphomorpho Member Posts: 51

I agree this game isn't good at all...

here are some of my reasons:

1. no asdw controls...

2. Depressing graphics

3. terrible character control

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

Reason this game sucks along with SOTNW is simple and can be summed up with 1 letter and 1 number

K2

• KrAzYBLADEKrAzYBLADE Member UncommonPosts: 70

I stop playing KO like a year ago and i see its still the same komplaints from gamers..... LOL  for you gamers out there who wants a mmo thats better without the koxping (botting), language barriers, and all the else that pisses you off about KO then try ARCHLORD! =8-) I've been playing it for a few months now and its pretty kool, lets face it KO will never change until some else takes over it...the only thing i like about K2 networks is the game warrock, everything else about k2 sux...lol  well atleast on the US side.

• sanquesanque Member Posts: 5

Oh come only lets be fair K2 create some pretty darn good RPG solo-games (Jade-Empire) but completely suck when it comes to creating an online game. Their new game Sword world or something like that is pretty good, if it wasnt so fuckin easy to lvl. 1-30 in 1 HOUR!!! I would have got futher but you have to pay past lvl 30 LOL

• treysmoothtreysmooth Member UncommonPosts: 648
    Originally posted by sanque

Oh come only lets be fair K2 create some pretty darn good RPG solo-games (Jade-Empire) but completely suck when it comes to creating an online game. Their new game Sword world or something like that is pretty good, if it wasnt so fuckin easy to lvl. 1-30 in 1 HOUR!!! I would have got futher but you have to pay past lvl 30 LOL

Jade Empire was made by BioWare.  K2 has never made anything worth anything and honestly probably never will for the reasons already listed.  They are the lowest of the low when it comes to developers.  They also didn't create Sword of the New World they just licensed the rights to market it over here in US and sadly there are better versions of that game as well.

• nomolasnomolas Member Posts: 9

maybe he meant 2K games, but it's published by Majesco...

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

That is a bad set you have there.

Course, games like these make you appreciate the good games even more.

Torrential

• PainAeroPainAero Member Posts: 15

its about the time you can log on it lags becose your internet suck it only disconects you if thares a new patches and your internet sucks thare are no bots only turks you cant hack that game turks are the only problems thare graohics may suck but you dont have to play it if you dont like it to log on into server you need correct timing PVP you dont have to do it

No Darkness No Light

• kereiliyakereiliya Member Posts: 2

Just like Morgan said on X-Play: u still try to play Knight Shit Online when u could b playing World of Warcraft.

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

Originally posted by kereiliya

there are some ppl who still playin wow when they could play a good mmo

• riluliyariluliya Member Posts: 2

The Ultimate test of strength, agility and courage: World of Warcraft!

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

hmmm..and who is Morgan

• zerve85zerve85 Member Posts: 2

u should play runescape instead of this...