Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon Full Helm

AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

Well i just heard Jagex made a dragon full helm. Does anyone know where to get it or how much it costs?

?

Comments

• pCubedpCubed Member Posts: 7

i dont know but runescape really is going down the drain by releasing it...too many gimmicks these days..before long they'll probably release the dragon plate body. rofl.

• thehero1000thehero1000 Member Posts: 12

jagex hasnt released the dragon full helm limited information is known aout it but, rumor has it that it is a reward for killing a mithral dragon yet to be released this month.

The Hero 1000

• bigtankerbigtanker Member Posts: 19

it is out and it worth 20-50m

• AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527

Originally posted by pCubed
    i dont know but runescape really is going down the drain by releasing it...too many gimmicks these days..before long they'll probably release the dragon plate body. rofl.

QFT. I still remember when they swore up and down that they had no plans for releasing any more dragon armor pieces. So much for that plan.

The new additions have caused me to quit the game. They're so focused on "gimmicking" the players into paying their monthly fee that they've stopped adding any actual content.

• AngryHunterAngryHunter Member Posts: 14

Dragon Full Helm is out. You have to kill the new mithril dragons to get one. They are going for around 30M - 40M right now.

• FlaxenFairyFlaxenFairy Member Posts: 44

Hey,

As i assume you have realised the dragon full helm is part of a new jagex update. The Mithril Dragon Update has allowed runescape members a new and exciting piece of Dragon Armour. Whilst i have retired from RS i know it retails between 30-40M.

My Advice is do not buy one for a few weeks the price will drop drastically probably to around 10M 

Hope This Helps

FlaxenFairy 2007

DOUBLE POSTERS WILL BE SHOT - PLEASE DO NOT - FLAME - SPAM - SWEAR - HIJACK -

FLAXENFAIRY 2007- HELPTING TO KEEP MMORPG.COM A SAFER PLACE FOR ALL

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

Yeah i wasnt thinking of getting it straight away - espcially with the money i've got now

?

• Greenday6212Greenday6212 Member Posts: 15

Its worth 65m atm, im dont buy it... please... it's a complete waste. Take a look at the dark bow, in 2 weeks it dropped from 8m to 3.6m

Gr33nd/\y6212

Nice guys finish last.