Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What a LAG in this game people!!

peertjuhpeertjuh Member Posts: 23

I have never seen a game that had so much lag!!

Somebody should tell them (the makers of rappelz) that they should do something about it..

Another negative thing is, when you make a guild and you haven't played rappelz for like 3 days all your members are GONE

Lol, it hasn't stunning graphics.. and the quests sucks.

The only good things about this game are:

-Sound

-Lvling

-Weapons & Armours

-The animals..

The professions you can be are also ok the skills could be better and the people in it are nice..

BuT plz do something about the massive lag!!!!!

Comments

• flood950flood950 Member Posts: 447
    I never lag in Rappelz...at least I didnt a month ago when I was still playing...ran pretty smooth overall for me.
  • peertjuhpeertjuh Member Posts: 23
    Maybe its only in the city's?

My internet connection is fine..
  • VadenVaden Member UncommonPosts: 145
    Yeah I guess its all in the engine they use and how or what graphic card they code it too(really not to sure) Only reason i say that is b/c i've played games with more graphics then rappelz and have it run 5x smoothers. Its a balance I guess but yea.. rappelz doesnt mind eating up memory :)

Games I've Played: SilkRoad, Flyff, NeoCron, PlanetSide, Rapplez, UpshiftRacer, Drift City, TB, Kwonho, ArchLord, AoA, Exteel, WolfTeam, Shaiyan, WoKF, FFXIV, STO, KoTR, ESO, Defiance, Mabinogi

Games I'm Playing: Warframe/STO

Games I'm Pondering: The Secret World

I think so too!!
  • emperorixemperorix Member Posts: 3
     Yeap Rappelz is too much laggg. Some time when i enter to town i have error xD. Then my computer is reseting ;'p I think teh Horizen town is center of rappelz laggs and another towns too
  • butters88butters88 Member Posts: 379
    i honestly think i can have more fun sitting on the toilet then playing this game...
  • AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    in citys just a little bit, other then that its very smooth
  • Raven99Raven99 Member Posts: 111
    Originally posted by peertjuh

I have never seen a game that had so much lag!!

Somebody should tell them (the makers of rappelz) that they should do something about it..

Another negative thing is, when you make a guild and you haven't played rappelz for like 3 days all your members are GONE

Lol, it hasn't stunning graphics.. and the quests sucks.

The only good things about this game are:

-Sound

-Lvling

-Weapons & Armours

-The animals..

The professions you can be are also ok the skills could be better and the people in it are nice..

BuT plz do something about the massive lag!!!!!
    Free to play...means you get what you pay for....so stop complaining, because you aren't paying anything.

Raven
    lol, dude are you playin a game that sucks because its free?? no you play a game because it has nice graphics or something and it's free.

Lol you get for what you paid for is just stupid They want players in their game so fix the damn lag
  • BigMangoBigMango Member UncommonPosts: 1,821
    I have never seen any lag outside of the cities.

It will lag a lot in the cities if you walk with a summoned pet. Since I discovered this, I unsummon my pet when I enter cities and it now very rarely lags.
  • AwesominityAwesominity Member UncommonPosts: 93
    I've only just started playing, but can't say I've had that much lag, if any at all.
  • NiaxNiax Member Posts: 84
    it probbly wont lagg so much if you turn the graphics off high and lower other settings.
  • FlaxenFairyFlaxenFairy Member Posts: 44

Hey Mate,

Going to have to agree here mate. i got a brand new Dell XPS gaming system completely unlcoked Loads of RAM and core duo processors with a high quality xeleron or somehting like that garphics card. And still Rappelz Laggs, ive been advised on how to prevent the lag but it seems to me that the game just has issues with lagg. Maybe the servers are just getting crowded??

Whilst the game was fun to play the lag and the annoying interface put me off a dissapointing 6/10 for me

If you want real entertainment play Flyff

FlaxenFairy 2007

DOUBLE POSTERS WILL BE SHOT - PLEASE DO NOT - FLAME - SPAM - SWEAR - HIJACK -

FLAXENFAIRY 2007- HELPTING TO KEEP MMORPG.COM A SAFER PLACE FOR ALL

• Sorry to tell you dude but....lag most of the time doesnt concern how good your pc is. It's your internet connection. You could have a million dollar  computer, but if you have dial up...you'll lag.
  • PSXfilePSXfile Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Lag.  I can play EQ2 on high without lag, this game lags like crap.  Decent game though.

imageimage

• petrickopetricko Member Posts: 84
    I only time I experienced any kind of lag when one of those city sieges occurred and over 200 people were clustered in Katan.  But other than that, haven't had any problem.

• aznkid136aznkid136 Member Posts: 5

LAG CITY!!!!!! but other than that its cool=D......i play flyff now

• kiastakiasta Member Posts: 2

No it is because of their servers and their connection, They still use windows 98, they probably only have a 10 mbit connection and they expect people to pay for cash shop items?  C'mon GM's use your common sense and not your stick up your a$$ sense, buy a better os (Windows 2k3, hell even windows 200 pro is better even) and a better internet connection.  NO LAG + BETTER/MORE IMMERSIVE QUESTS = MORE $$$$ as well as lower prices, people are willing to spend money on more items then just one or 2 it's not like it costs you money to spawn the item.  Sorry for the long/slightly off topic post but the forums are down and I have no where else to rant ^^

• mottomotto Member UncommonPosts: 17

game ...ok.

lag....not ok.....

Edit : Good now .....Episode 4 ...and game more funny ....

wonderful world

• prince0zukoprince0zuko Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by flood950

I never lag in Rappelz...at least I didnt a month ago when I was still playing...ran pretty smooth overall for me.

how much RAM did you have? lol

• exKushMeexKushMe Member UncommonPosts: 6

I have 1g RAM, 224mb dual graphic card. The only reason why I lag is if the graphic is on med-max mode. If you go minimal mode, you won't lag. But for my graphic card, I wonder why I lag with high mode.

• DemondimDemondim Member UncommonPosts: 19

It appears that the lag issues have been fixed.

Only rarely now do I see in main chat anybody complaining about it.

Epic4 Revolution is out and the differences to the game on all levels is massive.

from me.

• prince0zukoprince0zuko Member Posts: 12

I started playing and...

IT BARELY LAGS AT ALL~

really.. even on high mode (the one I use).. I have e4 if that matters.

• WolfaxeWolfaxe Member Posts: 3

Now that E4 is out I very rarely have  any lag and when I do its in the citys when I am visiting the shops so have to turn the option back on to see people and pets in towns. By the way I only have a 256k vid card and 756 meg ram and manage to get by fine. 

• Dracon777Dracon777 Member Posts: 26

Yeah since the new E4 has been implemented lag is all but totally done away with... just open the options and set the game play to not showing ppl in town... It works like a charm