Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW vs. GW

Rampage101Rampage101 Member Posts: 50
Witch game do you think is better and why. Guildwars or World of warcraft.

Mess with the best. DIE like the rest!!

Me kill you good...

Comments

• KunarickKunarick Member Posts: 348

Though I support EQ and EQ2 only, i have to say which i like better of these two. The answer is, i dont know, they both suck compared to EQ2. I haven't seen as much of GW as i have wanted to, so i cant say which is better (yet). All we need to know is that EQ2 will rule supreme and we shall bow down to it!::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::

-----------------
    The True Oracle of all that is EverQuest!! Down with WoW, down with all other MMORPGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WoW, it rocks (and I don't mean the game)!

-----------------------------
    "You sir, are a moron"

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495
    Yay, more of Kunarick's spam.

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
    Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
    Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

Keep racking up my ranking, I don't mind.

-----------------
    The True Oracle of all that is EverQuest!! Down with WoW, down with all other MMORPGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WoW, it rocks (and I don't mean the game)!

"You sir, are a moron"

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495
    Not really since a lot of your spam/flame posts are getting deleted.  I suspect if you keep up the way you have been you'll always be stuck at novice... cause after all you are.

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
    Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
    Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

• Rampage101Rampage101 Member Posts: 50

Originally posted by Kunarick

Though I support EQ and EQ2 only, i have to say which i like better of these two. The answer is, i dont know, they both suck compared to EQ2. I haven't seen as much of GW as i have wanted to, so i cant say which is better (yet). All we need to know is that EQ2 will rule supreme and we shall bow down to it!
    -----------------

I said: with one is better WoW or GW. Not Eq2 WoW or Gw. If you can't say something good don't say something at all. (Eq2 nerdimage)

Me kill you good...

• |MaguS||MaguS| Member Posts: 317
    GW isn't a mmorpg but I find the game better then WOW...

• tu_uilwentu_uilwen Member Posts: 794

I laugh at this useless thread....

many peopel who will post to this....has never even played GW or WoW...so they don't know how either game is......

and as everyone says...GW is not a mmorpg...so that means gw and wow are two different type of games........

and people need to stop making threads GW VS EQ2....WoW VS EQ2.....

all these games will be good in there own ways...some will like gw..some eq2..some WoW...some will like all.....

Uilwen
    Waiting for
    Everquest 2
    World of warcraft
    Half-life 2
    Guild wars

Currently playing
    Everquest...45 wood elf Ranger
    DAoC.....26 Paladin *albion*

---------------------------------------------
    WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage
    -Doneski 85 Orc death knight

"Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko
    "If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura

Tu_uilwen, u are wise

-----------------

"You sir, are a moron"

lol are you making fun of me?¿

Uilwen
    Waiting for
    Everquest 2
    World of warcraft
    Half-life 2
    Guild wars

Currently playing

WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage

• Bobjones1303Bobjones1303 Member Posts: 680
    World of Warcraft beats Guild Wars hands down.  In...well everything.  I may love Eq2, but still it doesn't cloud my judgement on other topics.  WoW crushes GW without even trying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -EQ1 character:Grotub, shaman of the Tribunal server

• MountainDewMountainDew Member Posts: 119
    Lol Bobjones, just because you dont like GW doesnt mean WoW is better than it. Man u r liking living behind EQ and wont check out any other game.

Let Go of My Eggo Bitch!

• Bobjones1303Bobjones1303 Member Posts: 680
    I actually check out Eq2, WoW, and GW often.  I obvioulsy check out Eq2 the most, but that is besides the point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -EQ1 character:Grotub, shaman of the Tribunal server

• Rampage101Rampage101 Member Posts: 50
    Oke now that's what i am talking about!image Checking al three games.

Me kill you good...

• AtheaAthea Member UncommonPosts: 79
    I think WoW will be better, I like the whole based off of Warcraft thing, and I like the community.

• jubbincakejubbincake Member Posts: 134
    GW is an mmorpg. But, it is a different genre of mmorpg. GW is a competetive mmorpg and based on pvp pretty much. WoW is pvp based on some servers but totally different. And who ever said no has play both, some people have they let everyone play during E3.

its not an mmorpg...its a corpg.......if it was an nno it would say it on the sites FAQ.....it would say somehting like "this is a mmorpg...just a new genre of it.....we call it corpg..." but they don't so yeah

Uilwen
    Waiting for
    Everquest 2
    World of warcraft
    Half-life 2
    Guild wars

Currently playing

WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage

• jubbincakejubbincake Member Posts: 134
    ok, thanks for clearing that up:)

• prism80prism80 Member Posts: 15

Having been a active player of both games, I have to say that you really can't compare the two.

Guildwars is more of a Diablo/BaldersGate/Sacred clone then anything else. Co-op missions to play the actual story line along with a pvp based arena where you take on your neighbor in some competetive combat.  The game really can't be compared to WOW

World Of WarCraft on the other hand is a immersive MMORPG similar to the likes of EQ, UO, SWG, AC and its endless clones.  The concept has been done a hundred times, but WOW excels over others as it is giving us WarCraft in a 3d setting with deep gameplay and storyline.

I will be picking up both games but will focus most of my time on WOW to create my guild.

• ko1oko1o Member UncommonPosts: 117
    WoW all the way, blizzard has yet to dissapoint me.  GW will be good too the demo was alsome but it ant got nothing on WoW =) oh, and EQ2 is gonna get its ass kicked by both

Ko1o

• aLeX666aLeX666 Member Posts: 153

S

P

E

C

U

L

A

T

I

O

N

!

!

!

You guys are worst than Nortel or Enron!

"I am trying to see things from your perspective but I just can't get my head that far up my @$$."

• DraciusDracius Member Posts: 379

Originally posted by ko1o
    WoW all the way, blizzard has yet to dissapoint me.  GW will be good too the demo was alsome but it ant got nothing on WoW =) oh, and EQ2 is gonna get its ass kicked by both

Ko1o

It was NOT a demo, it was a preview into the Alpha TESTING. The game isn't even in beta yet, you can't judge the game on that. You can judge the playstyle, but not the content.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With every post I lose just a little bit more of my sanity.

Peace,

Dracius

Dracius-Saberi-Static
    "With every post, I lose just a little bit more of my sanity." -Dracius

• misoomisoo Member Posts: 7

WoW vs. GW ?   WoW wins for sure ^_^  (played GW but dont like it that much)

Well havent try WoW tho lol but im so excited to get to play

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199

I think WoW is better image

• hell_fire_69hell_fire_69 Member Posts: 129

GUILDWARS WHAT! WOW BY FARRRRRRR.

I NEED imageWoWimage

• gaeria84gaeria84 Member Posts: 105

WoW definitely.

The only lures of GW is there's no monthly subscription fees and great graphics. However, take a look at this equation.

Great graphics=LAG

No monthly subscription fees=NO CUSTOMER SERVICE OR MAINTENANCE=LAG

GW=Great graphics+No monthly subscription fees=LAGLAG LAGLAGLAGLAGLAGLAGLAG

*anticipating WoW*

*anticipating WoW*