Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: 3 Beta Giveaway!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.COM is proud to present another beta contest!  This time we are going to be giving away 3 beta accounts for World of Warcraft.  Unlike previous contests - we will only be selecting exactly 3 winners on July 12, 2004 at 9PM EST who will need to confirm their ticket within 24 hours to get the prize.  If they fail to claim their prize we will redistribute the prizes as we see fit.  We felt that with only 3 prizes to give on such a high-demand prize would only cause more chaos ;-)

To enter this contest, please follow this link.

Good luck to you all!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• pvthudson01pvthudson01 Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Your entry form is not working

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

What kind of message are you seeing?  I show 140 people are already in the contest...

EDIT: Ok, fixed image  Just a FYI: even if you got the error it still entered you into the contest.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• gimpz0rgimpz0r Member Posts: 1

I had an error too but I went back and clicked it again and it entered me the right way

• pvthudson01pvthudson01 Member UncommonPosts: 53

It was just some long database error with script code in it heh but it looks like it entered me

thanks for the timely response love the site!

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

I had an error as well, but finally got it to go through as well.

Cheers   image

P-4 3.0, 120 HD SATA, Geforce FX5600/256, 2gig Dual DDR 400 (PC3200), WinXP-Home, SBLive, CD/DVD, Gigabyte 1000 Pro board w/FSB 800, AGP 8X, 2004 GT Edition, Intel 865PE chipset, DX-9.0b and cable ISP 2mb

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015

No!!!! Just my luck! I'm going to be gone for 5 days and not be able to get to a computer! The only good news is that I will be here for the actual contest day but I'll miss getting an extra entry...

Testing Currently:
    Alpha: Guild Wars
    Beta: Saga of Ryzom + Risk Your Life
    Playing: City of Heroes
    Interested: WOW & EQII (yeah, both... deal with it)

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

I was looking forward to mmorpg.com having a WoW beta giveaway imagecontest!

I tried to get more than 3 accounts - but Blizz would not budge an inch on this one...sorry!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• ArtekArtek Member UncommonPosts: 62

Boooooooo! Another contest that is open only to US and canadian subscribers.

What about some Aussie love ;~(

** Reality.sys corrupted - Unable to start Universe **

The US/Canada bit comes straight from Blizzard...sorry image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    I really want to win this . . .

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• _belial_belial Member Posts: 158

Damn,

I got all excited until I clicked submit and saw the US/Canda bit :((

well goodluck to you us/canada peeps, someone's gonna be very happy at the end of this compo :)

// Carl

Currently Playing : anything to keep me occupied until EQ2 comes out :)

// Carl

Currently Playing : EQ2 of course

• agentcipheragentcipher Member Posts: 223

it's nice to see a completely randomized contest for once... many of the other ones were excessively easy to cheat on or were just plain rediculous. At least with this quiz you won't have too many blizz fanboys screaming that it was unfair, although unfortunately this was linked to their forums, so therefore everyone's chance just became almost equivalent to the chance that aliens will arrive in your backyard tomorrow to tell you the secret of life and give you an alchemist's stone (or sorcerer's stone for you harry potter peoples). Oh well, at least there's that extra tidbit about logging in every day ::::20::

---------------------------

free ipods

Proof it's not a scam

• MopsterMopster Member Posts: 47

Originally posted by Artek
    Boooooooo! Another contest that is open only to US and canadian subscribers.

boo indeed ;-)

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    If I get it I'll sell you my account for $500 USD. image

What will he do next?
  • BontchimusBontchimus Member Posts: 32

please   please   please   please   let me win

It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous music!

It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous music!

• deviandevian Member Posts: 62

What are the odds of winning?

By this I mean, does member status increase your chances or is it just a "pull from a hat" type of contest?

• NubboiNubboi Member Posts: 13
    Woo hoo! This is the MMORPG I'm most anticipating. I really hope I win a slot!

• SheepGoBahSheepGoBah Member Posts: 63
    Need...to win...I want to play with my friend. ><

The sheep in the meadow go bah.

----------------------------------------------
    The sheep in the meadow go bah.

• NicoleWNicoleW Member Posts: 2

Will the folks that just now created an account have a chance to win? Or will you guys favor your elders? ::::37::

ps: This smiley is so cute! ::::34::

Anyone who created an account *yesterday* will have the exact same chance as elder members...

However - because we are giving bonus tickets for every 3 days you login between 6/30/04 and 7/12/04 - as time goes on the number of bonus tickets you can earn drops...which reduces your odds.  But if you entered today then you have virtually the same odds...

I hope that made sense image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• TitamuTitamu Member Posts: 1
    It does dont worry. This looks cool.image

• BildgeratBildgerat Member Posts: 85

now if you can do the same for EQ 2 and get a few extras for that as well you will truly be gods in my eyes. 

I hope I get into one of these betas soon so that I can learn the games and help de bug them for the better enjoyment of all when they go live

Bildgerat LiL'Pirate

Bildgerat LiL'Pirate

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

I'm always happy when they have a beta contest, especially one I'd like to try.

Good job

P-4 3.0, 120 HD SATA, Geforce FX5600/256, 2gig Dual DDR 400 (PC3200), WinXP-Home, SBLive, CD/DVD, Gigabyte 1000 Pro board w/FSB 800, AGP 8X, 2004 GT Edition, Intel 865PE chipset, DX-9.0b and cable ISP 2mb

• seekerwithinseekerwithin Member Posts: 5

/crosses his fingers

<hi everyone!>