Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anatomically correct....

AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391

Is a Demon with a huge penis really what I want to see in an mmo ? After a few weeks of going through the footage I will have to say NO

Comments

• KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 197

ok

Anatomy of a Fanboi

This is you.

• RanlawlRanlawl Member Posts: 126

but im sure you you like to see an anatomically correct female, cant have biased opinions, and i dont really care, if im playing and its there, im not gonna be staring at it

• CrisallCrisall Member Posts: 26

What not a big fan of demon penis's? the ESR rating or whatever it is called is MA for mature people. and if a penis turns you away from a game you need to grow up. and dont think bout the demons package, Think bout the demon mistress with boobies

• oblivionateoblivionate Member Posts: 224

That's one dungeon out of who knows how many, if that turns you away from the game then all I have to say is one more young one gone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently Waiting For: Nothing, found my addiction for awhile

Currently Playing: Warhammer Online - Oblivion, Warrior Priest, Averheim; Team Fortress 2

• marmagmarmag Member UncommonPosts: 72

Originally posted by Airspell

Is a Demon with a huge penis really what I want to see in an mmo ? After a few weeks of going through the footage I will have to say NO

This is your problem, if You can't deal with it.  ( The demon will piss acid on us)

I forgot something....   by for You.

• bufmufrbufmufr Member Posts: 50

Gives new meaning to a

"Big, Hairy Monster" eh?

And for the record, who cares?

Look at like this, maybe you can "Crit" him by chopping it off.

New way to kill monsters!

Go Feminists of the World!

• RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 914

No way im gonna roll a tank in this game lol

Raid: good job on the aggro mt we took the boss down

Main tank: help!!! i cant see!! can i have a towel pls?

• kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012

I'm afraid watching 8 feet tall pixelated wang will turn me in to homosexual...really...I am concerned!!

• winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281

Well they do have to have something for the girl players in AoC don't they?? (you do want girls playing the game don't you??)

Besides as someone else already pointed out it gives you a big target to critical the mob with. (Hey archer aim for the ... Wow that was easy he sure did go down fast looked scary there for a moment   )

Winter IS cold 

• solarinesolarine Member Posts: 1,203

Haha, among all the reasons I've heard for being turned off a game, this has to be the most novel :)

"Nope, there's no way I'm going in there, dudes!"

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218

Wait, the monster in the raid video had a penis?  I didn't even notice.  Funny thing is the characters are at just the right height to stab it, hehe, maybe that it the trick for beating the boss.

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

• SailexSailex Member Posts: 122

Since you can lop off heads, can you lop off........

Good way to grab aggro if your a tank. lol

You know.  I have been thinking harder...err..no pun intended, about this.

I would rather see a gaint penis then a large hairy sac.

I mean, yeah, it is kind of painful thinking about getting your ...errr...tool taken off.

But, what makes a man, any man, cringe the most?

Yep.  A nice shot to the package.  How many times do you see guys in a room-duck, bendover in sympathy pain, groan, twist in agony, in a bar when an athelete gets a shot in the "boys"?

Yeah, so, I am all for the giant "prick" idea.  I would suggest it as a matter of fact.

I don't think I can afford to groan when I lift a mace into a man's...errr..jewels while in pvp.  People in Vent might ask the wrong question....

• safwdsafwd Member Posts: 879

I figure if he is going to show it, i am going to aim the swing of my 2H sword at it.

That should do some decent damage.

• CognetoJoeCognetoJoe Member Posts: 446

That looks Amzing, It really makes me want to play when it becomes very immersed with the full blown adult content! BIG UPS , I think AoC is going to really make WAR look like last years fad ...

I see AoC out selling War 5-1

• SmokeymcpotsSmokeymcpots Member Posts: 26

I would rather see a big hairy vagina... Is there any of those in AoC?

• AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391
    Originally posted by winter

Well they do have to have something for the girl players in AoC don't they?? (you do want girls playing the game don't you??)

Besides as someone else already pointed out it gives you a big target to critical the mob with. (Hey archer aim for the ... Wow that was easy he sure did go down fast looked scary there for a moment   )

Winter IS cold 

Why would I care if women play the game ? Not being some despo who thinks he'll get some from his female online counterparts I couldnt care less. Frankly I consider women online annoying and lacking of skills to play mmorpgs.

• Focus*BankaiFocus*Bankai Member Posts: 219
    Originally posted by Smokeymcpots

I would rather see a big hairy vagina... Is there any of those in AoC?

how about a big bald vagina,, or a clean shaven vagina i think that is much better than big and hair =/

Why would I care if women play the game ? Not being some despo who thinks he'll get some from his female online counterparts I couldnt care less. Frankly I consider women online annoying and lacking of skills to play mmorpgs.
    Wowsa.

Didn't mom hold you enough as a child?

That is probably the most chauvinstic comment I have read in a while.

Thanks for making men look good.

*shakes head*

• CelastinCelastin Member Posts: 68

it would be bad ass if they had a demon with a piss attack , i could play chappelle show's i am gonna pee on you song while making a pve video for it

• RanlawlRanlawl Member Posts: 126