Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mmm....tasty

Does the world really need a gay-specific energy drink? Need or no need, here it comes, thanks to the makers of the new and no doubt delicious Gay Fuel. 

Ingredients
Water, sugar, acidifying agent, citric acid, taurine, elderberry juice from concentrate, flavors, antioxidant: ascorbic acid, caffeine, carbon dioxide, guarana extract, lapacho extract, marapuama extract, damiana extract, ginseng, vitamins, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B, vitamin B12

Those ingredients look perfectly normal to me. I wondered what makes Gay Fuel perfect for the modern gay so I ordered a six pack and checked out the label on the back of a can...

check out www.gayfuel.com to find out! ...IF YOU DARE!!!!!!

Comments

• SketchSketch Member UncommonPosts: 337

Although a horribly named product I'm guessing a certain amount of profits goto charity. I myself would buy some but I'm affraid of catching gay. image

LOL. Made myself laugh.

Ummm... I was only joking.... I'm really hoping you are to....

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    Haha. What next, Gay Liquor? Maybe some Gay vodka? ahahhaha

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

Originally posted by Finwe
    Haha. What next, Gay Liquor? Maybe some Gay vodka? ahahhaha

Hmm, the first cooment that popped into my head was, "and how is the bottle shaped?"... But now I feel icky.....image