Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars Updated Q&A [Part 2]

DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

Check out the updated Q&A from GameSpot here. . .

What will he do next?

Comments

• Deadaye13Deadaye13 Member Posts: 106

Originally posted by Arena.net at www.guildwars.com 

Gamespot Interview
    29 June 2004

The newest Developer Q&A is presented over at Gamespot. The interview discusses guild features, the Guild Wars expansion model, and the game's four modes of play. It is illustrated with half a dozen screenshots, and can be found here.

I don't know whether to think it's an FAQ or an interview or a preview.  It's good to know though.  Thanks Djin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
    Achiever 86%
    Killer 80%
    Explorer 26%
    Socializer 6%

• MythosaeonMythosaeon Member UncommonPosts: 68

Overall the interview was a good read and new screenshots are always nice to see!  It's encouraging to see the direction still headed toward fast paced PvP and ongoing tournement play without the usual level treamill to a stagnant endgame.

The big negative was the side-stepping of the Summer beta question and a vague comment of exiciting things coming in the Fall.  Looks like an early warning sign of schedual slippage and a 2005 release.  (I can sense my Hype dropping a few points on the meter. image)

-Myth-

-Myth-

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

This game is going to be fun for people like me who enjoy "twitch" based games and fast thinking stragies...

I like how you can level your toon up and a lower level can still kill you... it's good to see skill, not just uber armor and weapons win all the time. :)

What will he do next?
  • PillonatorPillonator Member Posts: 27

yes finally a game with no overpower of uber characters because of wpns or just plain power.

the only wait to power in this game is by strategy and good skill selection.

There's no cooking like mama's cooking!!!!