Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest: New Free Trilogy Bundle!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Sony Online Entertainment is now offering an "EQ Trilogy Bundle" free of charge.  This will give players the original game plus the first two expansions - Ruins of KunarkTM and The Scars of VeliousTM completely free of charge. During the trial period, new players will be playing on the Morden Rasp server. As a veteran player, you could create a new character there and relive your early days in EQ alongside your friend.

For more information you can visit the official page for this offer at this link.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• RandomCasualtyRandomCasualty Member UncommonPosts: 327

Morden Rasp? Is that a completely new server?

I've been out of the loop for .. ooh at least two years. This is kind of interesting. I might just be able to get into EQ again if everyone is a n00b image

• iamchrisiamchris Member Posts: 9

Yea me too I have been out of the loop as well. I might give it a try. Its been too long for me to remember how to play. .  I might even be a n00b again. image

• TheutusTheutus Member UncommonPosts: 636
    Doesn't seem to be a new server... go look at the official EQlive forums at SOE then look under server forums seems to be ALOT of older characters there.image kind of sucks so I won't be using the 30 day trial. I stopped playing about 4 years ago...

• krum1942krum1942 Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by Admin

Sony Online Entertainment is now offer a "EQ Trilogy Bundle" free of charge.  This will give players the original game plus the first two expansions - Ruins of KunarkTM and The Scars of VeliousTM completely free of charge. During the trial period, new players will be playing on the Morden Rasp server. As a veteran player, you could create a new character there and relive your early days in EQ alongside your friend.
    For more information you can visit the official page for this offer at this link.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

well geez i like the idea but read the first sentence again. image

imageSony Online Entertainment is now offer a"EQ Trilogy Bundle" free of charge.it should be offeringimage

• DocthartDocthart Member Posts: 34

Quoted...

Whether you are new to the world of EverQuest or a current EQ player,
    all can enjoy the excitement and adventures of Norrath from the very beginning. Take advantage of this great opportunity and play with friends as you share the magic for the first time or relive the fantasy.

I thought wow, this might be nice to get into again since it has been awhile since I have last played EQ. It even says "or relive the fantasy". however, when I went to download it, it said that current of past account holders could not do so. It says everyone can enjoy, and yet it stops me. Rather annoying to me.

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

I just finished downloading all the updates an whatnot, and am about to start playing. I'm admittedly a bit worried about wether i can stop or not, it's reputation frightens me. Oh well, wish me luck!

--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------